!!!!!!!!!!Got my new intake and carbsssss today!!!!!!!!!!

-
Very nice, indeed! I had mine for almost 20 years before having a small block to put it on.... Only gave the guy 90 bucks for the intake and all 3 carbs in 1990 from a totalled AAR Cuda...my Ragtop's small block likes it, and the C-body guys get a kick out of an E body giving something up for a C..............

Very nice, indeed! I had mine for almost 20 years before having a small block to put it on.... Only gave the guy 90 bucks for the intake and all 3 carbs in 1990 from a totalled AAR Cuda...my Ragtop's small block likes it, and the C-body guys get a kick out of an E body giving something up for a C..............

Now I would like to see a picture of that

Now I would like to see a picture of that

Car was still in primer back in '03.... only pic i have of the set up.....didn't even have my air cleaner assembly at the time.....
00_00008_1.jpg

If I can get home before dark one day this week, I'll get a couple more....

Car was still in primer back in '03.... only pic i have of the set up.....didn't even have my air cleaner assembly at the time.....
00_00008_1.jpg

If I can get home before dark one day this week, I'll get a couple more....

That is very cool too bad Plymouth didn't build one.

That is very cool too bad Plymouth didn't build one.

Thanks!

Agreed...Plymouth should have...

I used the original 318 bottom end that came in my car, 340 cam and topped it with 340-6... 5.9 Durango exhaust logs, 727 trans and open 3.55 gears... At 4000 lbs, she's not a rocket off the line, but will snap your neck when she hits 2nd and 3rd gear....and has top end out the whazoo.....

(sorry for the thread hi-jack.... but 6-packs are cool)

No worries. I welcome anyone who wants to post pictures of their six pack to do so.

UPDATE: I finally got all the parts for my six pack setup. Just sitting on the engine at the moment, not bolted down. Here are a few pictures to show until I get it buttoned up and get the 4 speed swap finished. Then I will get some pictures of it working.

100_3482_zpsb131b068.jpg

Thanks plum crazy dart. It was a struggle for me to get it but I pulled it off somehow.

there fun had mine since i bought my t/a challenger back in 95 when there tuned right fun all day long

Just ordered one of these base plates today. It will make tuning the rear carb a whole lot easier.

SPbilletbase.jpg

Our billet Six Pack throttle base is designed so you can get to the idle mixture screws while the motor is running! The new base has angled mixture screws for access, so you don't have to take the carb off anymore to adjust. Base comes with new top and bottom gaskets. Just transfer over your old throttle shaft and plates and you are ready to go!

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]$175 each[/FONT]​

Well I got the car started today and of course all the lines leak. Going to take them off tomorrow and rebend them and check the flares.

-
Back