!!!!!!!!!!Got my new intake and carbsssss today!!!!!!!!!!

-

duster360

Reaction score
I have been wanting one of these setups for about 25 years. :cheers::cheers::cheers:
100_2875.jpg

Sweet!Had a RB factory cast iron Six Pack setup.That baby was,HHEEEAAAVVVYYYY!

Well it's about time you got one :D Congratulations :cheers: a very nice
6 pack for your 340, I know the feeling , my wife fixed me up about 3 years ago
with a 390 DB Holley shinny chrome and new for my Offy intake /6..
Do you have a breather yet ?

Well it's about time you got one :D Congratulations :cheers: a very nice
6 pack for your 340, I know the feeling , my wife fixed me up about 3 years ago
with a 390 DB Holley shinny chrome and new for my Offy intake /6..
Do you have a breather yet ?

Hey Memike. No breather yet. Chipping away at it a little at a time. Going to convert the Dart from auto to 4 speed this winter and I will have the six pack finished and ready to drive this spring.
I remember seeing the pictures you posted of the engine work you did, very nice.

A member had one (new) up for grabs,on the site.
Sold within an hour.
Where did you purchase yours ?
Did the linkage come with it ?
Price ?
Thanks.

It all came from ebay. The carbs are about $1000 plus shipping. The intake came from there as well but Jegs was the seller. Got it for $295 shipped. No linkages, just what you see. I will hve to wait until after christmas before I finish buying the rest.

Hey Memike. No breather yet. Chipping away at it a little at a time. Going to convert the Dart from auto to 4 speed this winter and I will have the six pack finished and ready to drive this spring.
I remember seeing the pictures you posted of the engine work you did, very nice.

A little at a time is the way to go, and thank you :happy1: It has been a flawless
system, and an easy driver winter and summer, You are going to dig grabbing gears :burnout:

wow! awesome always wanted a mopar sixpac but had to settle for the pabst blue ribbon version to hold me off rofl.

-
Back