Got some bad news guys!!

-

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
Well the Vet said today that she isn't making any progress and she actually is doing worse. She lost all feeling in her legs and she can't control her bodily functions anymore. Please pray for her tonite they are trying one last medicine tonite. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Pray for my little LILLY. She means so much to me. I actually drovefrom Kansas to Tennessee, over 9 Hours to get her. My life will have a huge void in it without her and I will probably not be on here for a while so please pray that this medicine works. If it doesn't work then we will be sending her to god tommorrow. Thanks guys

Prayers are on there way for Lilly......:angel2:

I hate to hear stories like this. I truly feel your pain having lost 2 "friends" this year myself. :-(

Sorry to hear that buddy, hope she gets better. They really can be your best friend, and it hurts just like it when something happens to them. Prayer sent for Lilly.

prayer sent for lilly i hope she gets better

Prayers sent for Lilly and to the dr to do all they can .
Sorry to hear what you are going through dusted72.

Im not only praying, im praying for a miracle instantaneous full recovery. My daughter Nitro girl has 2 little boy doxies and they are my grandsons. I can see how easily you can become deeply attached to these little critters. I wouuld probably cry if something happened to Boots and Jake they are her babies. May the lord watch over you and bless you with a recovery.

Well said Daredevil. Prayers out for Lilly that she makes a full and complete recovery.

I've got two beagles and if something would happen to them I would cry as well! You and Lilly are in my prayers!

Sorry you dont feel good Lilly. I will say a prayer for you tonight.
Hang in there friend.
Jessie.

Picture 504.jpg

Hope everything works out, just returned home from a week in the hospital after surgery for a ruptured appendix, that had gang green set in.

-
Back