Got some good luck for a change.

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I was busy working on the garage last night when a friend dropped in to see how I was making out. He had a guy with him I had never met. We all got to talking about cars and such and one thing led to another. The new guy speaks up and says. I've got an old 360 with a tranny that has been sitting in the back yard for about 8 years. It turns out the tranny is a 727. Anyway the guy's wife is hard on his case about the mess in his yard and he say's. You can have them both free if you come pick them up. You don't have to kick me in the aXX to make me listen. I said let's go. 30 minutes later the 360 (2 barrel out of a full size car), and tranny are in the back of the truck. If nothing else I will now have some spare parts if I break stuff.

Jack

Thats the best price!

Speaking of bad luck, I got a set of 70-71 front bumperettes for my car(rechromed them)and they don't fit my 72 bumper. I hate the look of the 72 guards as they stand up too straight. Did my bumper guy do a crap job of the bumper or has anyone else tried this?

Wow! What a deal. You saved a few bucks there, Laddie. Now just spend an aditional $2000 for parts and machining and you will have a nice combo. No 8 3/4 diff around his yard? What a shame. Heh, heh! :wink:

OlDuster,

I already have a great 360 to put in. This will be a backup for parts if I ever need them. No 8 3/4's laying around at all. He actually had mostly chebby bodies in the yard. Maybe he will learn some day. :D

Jack

-
Back