Legendary Member
Reaction score
In fact, it has snowed all day

Attachments

• DSCF5542 (Medium).jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 199
  • DSCF5543 (Medium).jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 195
Dam! I think my nuts just shrunk looking at that. I'm still patiently waiting for our first hit.

That's about the same amount of snow we have. What's the temp like Tony? We are looking at -28c , -34c windchill, kinda makes you forget about how much snow you have.

That's nothing, I have had as much as 36 inches fall in 24 hrs here in Northern Michigan. The other problem is the fact that its a ford in the picture

Dang that's a lot of snow Tony........brrrrrr

I should be ashamed of myself complaining about our 50* temps today, but it was cold to ME

You guys stay warm & safe :wave: :thumrigh:

Grew up in the used car business, could tell by the headlight, wheels, and side that it is a first gen windstar I'm guessing 1998

We had allot of rain here but 2 hours to the west was snow.

We was first hit with freezing rain, then thankfully :cheers: it turned to sleet then snow here
in northeast Arkansas, there is power outages around us but we Dodged :wink: the bullet this time and I never had to crank up the generator
We have some very cold weather on it's way here tonight, they are calling for 8 degrees F. tonight. We have been home as well Tony and we don't intend on going anywhere soon :coffee2: I just took this picture moments ago, you got hit with more snow then we did this time :happy1:

Attachments

• Family Day Dec 1rst 056.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 127
I brought the trash compactor in Tony, let him play and burn some energy
He will be inside tonight :cheers: low is going to be 16 degrees before wind chill.
Looks like a Domino night for Treva and I tonight along with a couple wobbly pops for me and sweet tea for my sweet hart. What is going on in your home tonight :glasses7:

Attachments

• SNOW DAY 2013 001.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 105
  • SNOW DAY 2013 002.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 80
  • SNOW DAY 2013 005.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 68
  • SNOW DAY 2013 006.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 83
  • SNOW DAY 2013 010.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 74
  • SNOW DAY 2013 011.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 80
Pooor doogie gonna be disappointed when he don't find the beer.

Pooor doogie gonna be disappointed when he don't find the beer.
He watched me load it in the fridg :D he was looking at me and kept looking in the box each time I pulled a couple out :D
I could not turn him down on enjoying the box :D he carried it away into the living room and just tour it in pieces.. happy face for sure :D

I brought the trash compactor in Tony, let him play and burn some energy
He will be inside tonight :cheers: low is going to be 16 degrees before wind chill.
Looks like a Domino night for Treva and I tonight along with a couple wobbly pops for me and sweet tea for my sweet hart. What is going on in your home tonight :glasses7:

Thelma and I just got thru making a huge bowl of pasta salad.

Gonna have some of that and a chicken salad sandwich.
And maybe a couple of Bud Select 55's for me and a diet Coke for
her.

Pasta salad sounds good, I love that stuff :cheers: I hope there will be onions in it as well :D

-
Back