Got Something in my Bush....

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
Not THAT bush you perverts. :book:

Somethings bedding down in front of my house. I can't tell what the heck it might be yet though. Ground is too hard and dry. It's odd that I had a dream about a month ago that a wolf/husky was right under that exact window.

Attachments

• IMG_0922.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 449
Wonder what it be? Til we put the fence up we used to have deer bedding down in our yard during the winter. Now we just have that feral cat under the shed. One day one of the dogs is going to get it.....

Something in my bush....

Whooo...I was worried there for a minute.

Wonder what it be? Til we put the fence up we used to have deer bedding down in our yard during the winter. Now we just have that feral cat under the shed. One day one of the dogs is going to get it.....

Too big for a cat. I'm looking forward to some real snow so I can check out the tracks. I suppose I could get down there and look for hair, that might give me a clue. No scat there at all. No deer here really, too urban. Coyote or fox maybe.

Guardian Squatch:tongue3:

Too small for a squatch, lol. :happy1:

Water down the area a little ways from it also try looking around for droppings shouldn't be to far off from there idk just a few ideas it might not stay after it snows. The scat should be in the area not really close but some where around

Water down the area a little ways from it also try looking around for droppings shouldn't be to far off from there idk just a few ideas it might not stay after it snows. The scat should be in the area not really close but some where around

Thanks, I'll keep looking for clues. I love a good mystery.

I know its gross but if you can't identify the scat ROFL post a pic I grew up in the woods and my dad was a trapper for years.taught me allot!

might sound crazy but could it have just been a dog that was rolling around? i know our dog LOVES rolling in the leaves and goes nuts if there happens to be a dead bird or something. she rolls all over it (smells horrible usually) and then when its done picks it up and does who knows what with it lol

Not THAT bush you perverts. :book:

Somethings bedding down in front of my house. I can't tell what the heck it might be yet though. Ground is too hard and dry. It's odd that I had a dream about a month ago that a wolf/husky was right under that exact window.

What side of the house was this ? was this picture taken early morning ?
And is it exactly under a widow ? and what room ?

This could be an ambush area for a cat and a warm spot for late or early warmth and it has been using it for years before you moved in :coffee2:

so i enlarged it the best i could and looked closer blue arrows look like hoof or paw pushes check them closer yellow is most likely from a leg or head possibly its rump lol so your more likely to find hair at the edges by the yellow arrows and the top also top blue arrow it kind of looks like it was a closed toe hoof hard to tell with pic though. i didnt see and paw or claw marks though even if its dry you should be able to find a little something just take a closer look and a few more pics this is fun lol?

Attachments

• IMG_0922.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 368
I am sure you know that a cat will not leave a claw mark, and eats bugs and such
that is attracted to light and warmth witch will attacked things for it to ambush and
be very careful not to leave any hair to scare of any free meal

Ambush under a bush :D I made a funny :D

I am sure you know that a cat will not leave a claw mark, and eats bugs and such
that is attracted to light and warmth witch will attacked things for it to ambush and
be very careful not to leave any hair to scare of any free meal

Ambush under a bush :D I made a funny :D

Lol I know

so i enlarged it the best i could and looked closer blue arrows look like hoof or paw pushes check them closer yellow is most likely from a leg or head possibly its rump lol so your more likely to find hair at the edges by the yellow arrows and the top also top blue arrow it kind of looks like it was a closed toe hoof hard to tell with pic though. i didnt see and paw or claw marks though even if its dry you should be able to find a little something just take a closer look and a few more pics this is fun lol?
dirt looks pretty soft and loose so finding a track shouldnt be to hard to do. ground doesnt look wet enough for a hog waller (spelling?) but i suppose if its cold there the hogs wouldnt want any water on them, have you had hogs in your area? any locals had gardens or flower beds dug up? any dirt/mud rubbed on trees about a foot or more off the ground? are there any spots near by that look like something was digging and turning soil over? also if its a hog you may be able to smell it if its a larger one as alot of times they smell pretty bad lol

If it was a homeless dude, there would be a pile of cardboard, newspapers, etc.
If it was a coyote, Merlin and Maxi would be going nuts and you would know about it. I'm thinking deer, you're too far inland for crabs.

Maybe.............:D

Attachments

• 1998780377_1b0f89b2be.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 326
  • Sleeping_Bear.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 303
-
Back