Got the 360 home

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Its out of an 86 Dodge Ram 80 thou miles,and had no knocks or ticks or any smoke at all.350,is what i paid,so cam,intake,maybe 340 heads,and I will be happy.

001.JPG

002.JPG

Nice score... :thumbsup:

Put a double roller timing chain in it also... Those stock chains are junk...

Are you going to have to put a car pan on it?
Ohhhh, that was probably the pan with the hole in it wasn't it?

Nice. Those heads on it would work fine, just say'n, could save ya some dough. Also, they have the hardened seats. I personally would home port the heads, cut them .040 (no, you wouldn't have to cut the intake too..... now I'll take a beat'n ..lol), and freshen up the valves. Decent street cam and a 4bbl, you'd have a very low dollar engine that would work.

Nice. Those heads on it would work fine, just say'n, could save ya some dough. Also, they have the hardened seats. I personally would home port the heads, cut them .040 (no, you wouldn't have to cut the intake too..... now I'll take a beat'n ..lol), and freshen up the valves. Decent street cam and a 4bbl, you'd have a very low dollar engine that would work.
Sound like a plan,however i am still concerned about my 318 pulleys going on the 360,the 360 balance r is a tad thicker that my 318 balance r.1 would think the 360 balance r will move the pulleys forward .I just don't remember seeing my old 360 with a thicker balance r all the pulleys off the 318 fit and lined up perfect.

No difference in pulleys between the two engines, maybe someone replaced the ballancer with the wrong one.

-
Back