Got the new control arms on and had the alignment done today

-

Guitar Jones

aka Angry Johnny
Reaction score
I've had the Magnum Force adjustable control arms on for a few weeks now and finally took the car for alignment today. 1/4 degree positive camber where before I was lucky to get 0, and 3 1/4 degrees positive caster where before 1 degree was the best I could hope for. I set the arms up neutral as well so if more caster is needed I can get it. This is a huge improvement and well worth the money if you are contemplating purchasing control arms.

I got screwed on Christmas this year. I bought all her presant and the babies presant then I paid bills and had no money left. I'll make up for it this year.

I have a set still on the box that I bought for the red car. Positive caster is good, the more the better. I agree on the stock arms, I am only able to get 1-1.5 degrees of postive caster with them. The tubular arms are the way to go. :thumleft:

Doing a race car alignment tomorrow actually!

AdamR said:
I got screwed on Christmas this year. I bought all her presant and the babies presant then I paid bills and had no money left. I'll make up for it this year.

Hmm any chance of a hidden tax refund? :salut:

My son was born Jan 04 and I know exactly what you mean...all presents for them and none for us :D But I did get some money towards an intake from all the family members, so I can't complain

Welcome aboard. I did use soem of our tax return for parts. But she got a new Jeep. :scratch:

-
Back