got to check out the new chally today...

-

abodyjoe

Reaction score
the body does look better then pics i have seen of it. the quarters are still way too flat if you ask me. the interior is nothing special. leather seats are too high and uncomfortable to me and the looks is just cheap and should carry some retro things in my opinion wich it doesn't. not impressed with the sound either. no rumble at all. can't even hear it run standing behind it until you give it a nice rev. overall it is a neat way way way overpriced car that is about 6 years too late. 41K sticker and the dealer says they are getting 10k over that for them....

link to all the pics.. http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i109/abodyjoe/new chally/

oh and the body gaps suck. really uneven...

streetrodstore6-14-08129.jpg

streetrodstore6-14-08127.jpg

I agree there are lots of pros and cons to it for sure. That hood gap is pretty bad for a "$50k" car.

can't see it in the pic but it got tight at the rear of the hood. the back and other side of the hood looked ok. the door was wide that the top and close at the bottom.. in person it looked alot worse. especially for that expensive of a car. hell my 160,000 mile toyota still has better gaps then that chally...lol

Though I've never seen one in person, I'd have to say that I think the lines are nice, the gaps suck, and the exhaust sounds just fine. If you don't like the sound just put on your own exhaust to fit your style. I agree though, it's not worth the price tag.

Would liked to have seen under the hood. I suppose the hood isn't ducted ala the Charger and Magnum SRT

and the exhaust sounds just fine. If you don't like the sound just put on your own exhaust to fit your style.

for the money chrysler should have done what ford did. work hours and hours to get the proper rumble.. you seriously can't hear that thing running standing behind it...

The body fit issues are not a problem, they were trying to duplicate the E-body fit & finish from days gone past

Grant

That hood fits worse than the doors on my 74 ramcharger. They should be ashamed of themselves. That just sucks. I couldn't imagine working at that factory and letting that car out.

How much do those guy's make an hour anyway?

That would have never left my shop like that :angry7:
Where did they build that Challenger??

I hope they get this problem fixed, :argue: Pronto.:cwm21:

That is ashamed

-
Back