Got To Meet Another Member Tonight

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
@my68barracuda (John) has been talkin about dropping off a couple of slant six exhaust manifolds to me for a while now on a trip he and his wife were going to make. Got to meet them tonight and have supper with them Really nice folks. Great to meet another member.

JOHN AND ME.jpg

@my68barracuda (John) has been talkin about dropping off a couple of slant six exhaust manifolds to me for a while now on a trip he and his wife were going to make. Got to meet them tonight and have supper with them Really nice folks. Great to meet another member.

View attachment 1715459528
Was great meeting Rob and Kitty we had a very enjoyable evening. What a nice way to break up a long road trip. Also good to know those slant manifolds are going to someone in the community.

Was great meeting Rob and Kitty we had a very enjoyable evening. What a nice way to break up a long road trip. Also good to know those slant manifolds are going to someone in the community.

Kitty says to tell Miriam she really enjoyed it too!

Awesome, did you wind up at the Waffle House for dinner? Just kidding that’s where I met the legendary RRR and his better half the honorable Ms. Kitty. Good times, hopefully this spring Rob will invite us to Summit again. Met a good grip of members that day.

Awesome, did you wind up at the Waffle House for dinner? Just kidding that’s where I met the legendary RRR and his better half the honorable Ms. Kitty. Good times, hopefully this spring Rob will invite us to Summit again. Met a good grip of members that day.

That would be fun. We did the Cracker Barrel this time.

I caint have any of that now. A friend and I have been hittin the gym since the 1st of the year. I've been on a new meal plan since then too. I gotta get this weight off. It was grilled catfish, two servings of turnip greens and baby carrots for me. Lost 14 pounds since the 1st.

Oh and water to drink. I'm SLAM off soft drinks now. That's a feat in and of itself for me.

Last edited:
That’s great news Rob keep it going. I got hosimoto thyroid disease and put 30lbs on the last yr or so. I shouldn’t use it as an excuse though. I need to be more active and self aware of the crap I eat.

Holy cow, my68barracuda, he looks just like his avatar.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

-
Back