Gotta uh little problem...

-

greenhornet

Reaction score
Gotta uh little problem... Anyone ever have a problem with piss ants in your old cars? I guess their going after seat stuffing.. What will get rid of them, anyone know??

ant be gone they love it and will take it back to there nest ,wipes out the colony fast.Trust me I know.I had ants in one wall here they ate 1 sill and 2 studs the worse thing I almost went through.

Bought a 69 340 Swinger in Florida when I was on vacation in the late 70's (that I still have) Driving it back home to Ohio in the night and had something crawl up my leg. I went frantic. Infested with cockroaches!!! Thanks to the Orkin Man and one of their bombs for cockroaches.

Good luck with the ants.

I noticed the other day when I was puttin' a B&M shifter in my old '63 chev truck that they kept crawling on me, went out there today to hook a charger to the battery and noticed there all over the engine bay also..

Believe it or not the little SOB's will nest in a mailbox.
So, I keep a box of dryer sheets in the truck with me and put them in the mailboxes, with a note telling the owners why there is a dryer sheet. Seems to work.
Makes me happy anyway.

-
Back