$$$$ Government tool carts?

-

loganscuda

This/These
Reaction score
14746F4F-EF7E-4459-81AA-56AE14B21181.png
I was working at an Air Force Hospital at Lackland Air Force base and thes Civil Service Maintenance guys all have these tool carts. Our tax dollars are going to good use just to let you know.

Harbor Freight ran a misprint coupon for an $85 tool cart... i was really excited...lol
upload_2019-2-6_10-25-54.jpeg

Could be worse. When I was in Iraq I saw ammo cans filled with cash to rebuild schools, just to be bombed by terrorists after rebuilt.

Could be worse. When I was in Iraq I saw ammo cans filled with cash to rebuild schools, just to be bombed by terrorists after rebuilt.

That's what you get when the politicians run the war. You would have thought they learned their lesson in Vietnam.

The misprint is the "compare to" price.

pretty sure those HF carts are in the $150 range normally, and are frequently on sale for $99.

$85 isn't too far off.

The misprint is the "compare to" price.

pretty sure those HF carts are in the $150 range normally, and are frequently on sale for $99.

$85 isn't too far off.
correct, the compare to makes it look like its really expensive. The Misprint was 85 vs like 99 as you stated. regardless...thats Johnny Mac Budget right there.lol

Although if they were comparing to snap-on, I can see a five year finance plan for a cart like that.

What about the BILLION $ dollars in cash they lost ? It was earmarked for bribes etc and stored in a warehouse on pallets !
How the F do you lose a BILLION in hundred dollar bills !

Private sector is no different. Here is our $20,000 cabinet for the NSX Point of Sale material!
20190206_102230.jpg

View attachment 1715279569 I was working at an Air Force Hospital at Lackland Air Force base and thes Civil Service Maintenance guys all have these tool carts. Our tax dollars are going to good use just to let you know.
I can't tell much from that image, 4" vise??, trying to use pliers as reference. Look, if the construction is high quality, durable & functional, it doesn't seem out of line especially if it is a Berry compliant unit. My co-worker bought one of those HF carts, and half the drawers don't close now, in a professional setting they don't fare well. And they are smaller than what "looks" comparable, but One could throw ten of them away for a "PRO" unit from a tool truck so....

-
Back