memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes :cheers: My older son is graduating collage today :D :D :D
I will return with pictures :coffee2: and then a ......... y after :cheers:
He is finely going to take that long walk at the age of 33 :headbang:

Proud father looking forward to this day :glasses7: at Arkansas State University today :D

Attachments

• 1510490_10202891610955415_1434572212_n (1).jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 160
Excellent! Congrats to your boy, and the whole family!
Thank you Frankie :D I am soo proud

:cheers:Stand tall Mike!
I bet he will Pete, Thank you , here is what I was told a link for anyone that whats to watch it live. mms://streamer.astate.edu/asutv .It may have to be cut and paste'ed

That is awesome, what a happy day and hope you have a fun party to celebrate....looking forward to the pictures :glasses7:

congrats

he got a lot further then I ever did....my college career ended after a few semester in a mutual break up

That is awesome, what a happy day and hope you have a fun party to celebrate....looking forward to the pictures :glasses7:
You can count on that Keith :D I hope to get some fun ones as well :D

congrats

he got a lot further then I ever did....my college career ended after a few semester in a mutual break up
It took a few years, and I hear ya :D I am sure that has happened to many :glasses7:

Congrats Mike........You have lots to be proud of!!

Great job :thumrigh:

Congratulations to Mike Jr., earning a degree while taking care of a family is a big accomplishment.

Merry Christmas Mike!!!
That is wonderful. My oldest is due for graduation in May.
C

Congratulations to both you and Treva, Mike! And special congrats to your son for all of the hard work and sacrifices required to get his degree while working and raising a family, and also to his wife and family for all of their support while he was doing this.
Everyone involved has reason to be proud and celebrate.
Outstanding!

Congratulations!! Enjoy the moment.

Congrats Mike Only men know how to move forward..looks like you have one in your family. you should be very proud as he should be also..we need more like him.

Thank you everyone :cheers: Yes I am a proud poppa :D Pictures as promised
We had a big surprise party for him with family and friends and allot of food
Treva worked hard on getting this ready for this day and I was so glad all the ice
and slush melted almost away so folks could make it to the top of the hill, we used brothers big house for the party/dinner :glasses7:
We had 36 folks show up :D the house was full, Treva sent out letters letting Niki, Puma and a few other companies know what was going on and PUMA came threw :cheers: sent Mike Jr. a letter congratulating him with a big box :cheers: 2 nice (very nice) pairs of shoes, 3 couches shirts and a pair of there nice short pant's :cheers:..wow was Treva and I blew away. Thank you Puma :cheers:

Attachments

• Collage 2013 033.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Collage 2013 029.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 91
  • Collage 2013 028.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 81
  • Collage 2013 083.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 98
  • Collage 2013 095.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 94
  • Collage 2013 015.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 104
  • Collage 2013 007.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 101
  • Collage 2013 001.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 94
  • Collage 2013 021.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 88
  • Collage 2013 036.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 92
How nice it was for the folks at Puma to do what they did

A little silly young guns on the bottle of helium

Attachments

• Collage 2013 065.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 95
  • Collage 2013 069.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 106
  • Collage 2013 092.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 92
Congrats to your son Mike and congrats to you and Treva too! Be proud my friend! tmm

-
Back