Grafting new dodge grill, into dart?

-

snapetwo

Reaction score
I dunno about you guys, but I like the new dodge grill. I have an 09 charger and think it looks great.

I am working on a hemi 5.7 swap, I have a 73 dart and hate the pointy nose, want the 72 flat looking nose on it...HOWEVER.

Wondering if grafting a new dodge grill, into the dart, would look good and would it provide enough air to keep that beast of an engine cool enough?

Any opinions?

Just thinking from the arm chair- to handle the small grille you might have to do what they do on the modern cars- mount the rad low and have a lower opening do most of the cooling.

hmm, ya I am just sitting here killing time at work, "thinking from the arm chair" myself, the dart does have a lower valance, with a gap in between it and the lower rad support.....might be able to make that work.

if only i was good at photoshop, I can't draw a stick figure.
Gonna go to my uncles this weekend, see if I can get him to draw me up a few renderings of my future dart. He used to be a disney animator, so he can draw like the dickens.

Im horrible with arts and computer graphics, just using MS paint and staring at the front of my charger, kinda came up with this...It might work.

I removed the square hazard lights, added a second smaller light, deleted the front bumper stops, added small blinkers on outside of headlights, seconary under the grill radiator opening like the new dodges....

What you think? please don't comment on the skill level, again i suck.

Attachments

• dart_grill_small.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 329
you know that little bit of vomit you get in your mouth every once & a while?? just experienced it.....

Yep a Citron.Personaly I hate the grille in the Chargers it looks like a truck grille to me.

Here you go...

Attachments

• 98 charger.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 274
  • w truck.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 235
  • dodge truck.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 271
new chargers/darts are nice enuff cars but come-on wat a way to tarnish good old names and not even have the common courtousy to offer a 2 door in all the 100'000 ways to customize

shame on you ma

shame....

lol don't like the look on your car, however i've seen a dart with stock srt wheels off a challenger and that looks good for a blend of old and new

-
Back