Grampa snake with Adeline.

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Had a great day yesterday,I have been itching to get a few picsssss of baby Adeline in the Dart with me , so we went over, I cook dinner for all of us and snap a few pics of this special moment in my life.Cant waite to take her on a run,mom says I have to think about that lol she remembers a few her self ways back.

Attachments

• sony 018.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 210
  • sony 065.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 206
  • sony 069.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 219
I am so happy for the family :cheers: Adeline sure is beautiful :coffee2: and just look at the head full of hair, I like the #2 picture, she looks like one of my two sons with all that dark native American hair and skin :happy2:

You are a blest Man Snake :cheers: and thank you for sharing a hart filled time with us this morning :glasses7:, this went good with my :coffee2:
You are going to be :poke::toothy8: Oop's you are a great Grampa :D

I am so happy for the family :cheers: Adeline sure is beautiful :coffee2: and just look at the head full of hair, I like the #2 picture, she looks like one of my two sons with all that dark native American hair and skin :happy2:

You are a blest Man Snake :cheers: and thank you for sharing a hart filled time with us this morning :glasses7:, this went good with my :coffee2:
You are going to be :poke::toothy8: Oop's you are a great Grampa :D

Thanksss memike.

She's a keeper Snake! She'll be polishing those wheels for you before you know it. LOL tmm

................Adeline is sooo sweeeeeeet...........being a grampy is great............u will have the time of ur life with her............kim.................

Thankssss guys thought I better put one up of Nanny,thats what Cin wants to be called.

Attachments

• sony 012.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 188
She's awesome! Bring her up right, with Mopars!!! My little neice loves to play with Hot Wheels and Barbies.

When my second son was born, that night I did a burnout under his and mom's hospital room window to celebrate. Then I brought him home the next day in my 68 Barracuda 340 S (the same one I did the burnout in the night before).

How can you be a grandpa? I have more gray hair than you... But, we do go gray fast in our family. Grandma was solid gray by 40... I'm only half way there... But at least it is there to go gray. I guess it's better to have it and be gray, than not have it at all...

She has a nice full head of hair already. Good to see you and her together, both of you look so happy! It's amazing how much happiness a baby can bring to a family. When's mom going to let you take her for a ride in the Dart???

She's awesome! Bring her up right, with Mopars!!! My little neice loves to play with Hot Wheels and Barbies.

When my second son was born, that night I did a burnout under his and mom's hospital room window to celebrate. Then I brought him home the next day in my 68 Barracuda 340 S (the same one I did the burnout in the night before).

How can you be a grandpa? I have more gray hair than you... But, we do go gray fast in our family. Grandma was solid gray by 40... I'm only half way there... But at least it is there to go gray. I guess it's better to have it and be gray, than not have it at all...

She has a nice full head of hair already. Good to see you and her together, both of you look so happy! It's amazing how much happiness a baby can bring to a family. When's mom going to let you take her for a ride in the Dart???
She says when she is 1 year old and I have the right seat for her,your my kind of dad Krazy,all 3 of my kidsss came home from the hospital in a mopar.And your right about the happy thing.:happy2:

Congrats on the special moment. The heck with rockin Ade' to sleep take her for a blast in the dart,she'll love it. That dual exaust vibes em to sleep everytime.

-
Back