Grant steering wheel

-

Avispa

Reaction score
Is anyone running a steering wheel like this, I like it, but I want to use the stock center cap from my 65 Dart GT.
If someone's useing this wheel, can You measure the diameter of the center cap or tell me if the stock cap will fit this wheel?
upload_2019-9-1_12-33-48.png

upload_2019-9-1_12-33-14.png

Is anyone running a steering wheel like this, I like it, but I want to use the stock center cap from my 65 Dart GT.
If someone's useing this wheel, can You measure the diameter of the center cap or tell me if the stock cap will fit this wheel?

Hello Avispa,
Don't know if this helps but here is the cap that goes with Grant Installation Kit 3169.
The parts in the kit I have look just like the parts that are in the picture you posted.
It also looks just like whats on Spiders web page.
Grant steering wheel installation kits
Happy Mopar :)
Arron

Grant horn cap 1.JPG
Grant horn cap 2.JPG

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for the help, went and measured the cap, looks like it just might work!

I find it odd and a bit irritating that no aftermarket stuff has the Dodge 'Fratzog' logo used from '62 - '76.

I guess if Dodge hadn't changed logos every 10 or 15 years more logo stuff would be available.

OK, everything there is to know about an emblem.
TKS

I find it odd and a bit irritating that no aftermarket stuff has the Dodge 'Fratzog' logo used from '62 - '76.

I guess if Dodge hadn't changed logos every 10 or 15 years more logo stuff would be available.

huh, TIL. Have that symbol on my dart’s horn button, never knew what it meant before now. Thank you

-
Back