Graphic Express

-

Leon441

Reaction score
I have been searching Ebay for stripes for 71 Dusters. After all I have two cars to do.

I have called twice and left message to call me back. Never returned the calls. I was home early today, and sense their blackout was what my kid preferred tried them again. A woman answered. I informed her I had seen their ads on Ebay and wanted help ordering everything at one time. She said goto website. I explained the same problem was multiple packages and that I simply wanted someone to gather up a stripe set for me. Explaining differences is fine, but a basic twister stripe pack with blackout for hood that I could order and pay for in one call. She informed that they couldn't do that.

So We went back and fourth while I tried to explain they were running off a customer by sticking to some silly routine. She hung up.

I'm sure customers in 1971 wanting the Twister package were told to go online and order what they wanted.

There's some members on here that make stripes...

Never heard of them before today, can't imagine I'll shop there.

Phoenix Graphix and Performance Car Graphics are the two outfits that have always advertised heavily in Mopar magazines over the years. They seem to be well established and respected players.

Phoenix is a sponsor of the forum, btw.

You might also try FABO member, Challenger Gary.
He's done both custom stripes and paint masks for me.

-
Back