"Graveyard Carz"...any fans here?

-
I admit I have to figure out this "app" stuff. I don't even have a smart phone!!!
If you have a newer TV, it is likely a "Smart" TV. That means it can connect to the internet and you can watch channels that stream from the internet to your TV. It is super simple to set up. You will need internet service and a router so that you have wireless internet (WIFI) transmitting through your house.

YOU SEE HIS REAL KNOWLEDGE AND KNOW HOW WHEN TONY...TONY'S PARTS IS ON AN EPISODE.
MAKES HIM LOOK LIKE A NOVICE ACCOUNTANT JUST LEARNING THE NUMBERS, WHERE THEY GO AND WHY THEY ARE THERE....LOL
TONY WILL WALK CIRCLES AROUND HIM, STOP, START. BOG AND STILL SURPASS HIM DOWN THE STRETCH..LOL

I've seen them both be wrong on a few things.

If you have a newer TV, it is likely a "Smart" TV. That means it can connect to the internet and you can watch channels that stream from the internet to your TV. It is super simple to set up. You will need internet service and a router so that you have wireless internet (WIFI) transmitting through your house.
We don't have a smart TV but it works odd DISH an set up to do the cable country thing with Netflick or whatever the littl4 gizmo (Hulu??) is attached to the back. I will figure it out!!!??? Thanks!!
Probably cheaper to stream the channels we want and drop DISH!!! We do well to work the microwave!!

YOU SEE HIS REAL KNOWLEDGE AND KNOW HOW WHEN TONY...TONY'S PARTS IS ON AN EPISODE.
MAKES HIM LOOK LIKE A NOVICE ACCOUNTANT JUST LEARNING THE NUMBERS, WHERE THEY GO AND WHY THEY ARE THERE....LOL
TONY WILL WALK CIRCLES AROUND HIM, STOP, START. BOG AND STILL SURPASS HIM DOWN THE STRETCH..LOL
SO...

Stop yelling :poke:

I'm glad I have never claimed to be an expert, it must be exhausting being right and proving everyone else wrong all the time. All I know is THEY BOTH have a plethora of MOPAR knowledge. WAY more than I will ever have.

Stop yelling :poke:

I'm glad I have never claimed to be an expert, it must be exhausting being right and proving everyone else wrong all the time. All I know is THEY BOTH have a plethora of MOPAR knowledge. WAY more than I will ever have.
I was wrong once... Turns out I was wrong...:D...

So I guess you were still wrong...:lol:
3a7505e7566582c41a934e97ff880e61.jpg

Why r u yelling. Kim

Last edited:
Brand new episode last night with more work being done on the 71 Demon if anyone is interested. This car was a Mr Norms car.

What Chanel is it on? Thanks. Kim
I think they call it MotorTrend now, used to be Velocity. Ch 246 on DISH for us country bumpkins. It can be streamed, I know chit about streaming unless it has to do with fishing.
Corrected typo 246 on DISH

Last edited:
Stopped by GYCs facility in Springfield Oregon a few years back around noon? A few people were waiting outside.
A tour of the shop was given with an explanation of what was happening with the cars. The whole cast was there. Mark was very friendly and down to earth. He answered questions and showed interest in people's projects. He was very different in person than on TV. Will and everyone was very friendly. That was my experience.
No A body's in the shop at the time but there were a few outside.

IMG_20170720_133452721_HDR.jpg

IMG_20170720_135123550.jpg

IMG_20170720_135105921.jpg

-
Back