Graveyard carz

-
I caught the "graveyard cars" show a few times, and have seen most of the epsiodes, but it seems to me that Mark is the only guy on the show,that seems to really know his mopars, and actually wants to work on the projects, and Daren acts like a lazy, dumbass....( sorry...just my opinion) maybe it's just an act, it's hard to tell. They do however turn out some very nice looking mopars. There is however way to much stupid stuff added to the show like the pumpkin carving contest, and crap like that.

I caught the "graveyard cars" show a few times, and have seen most of the epsiodes, but it seems to me that Mark is the only guy on the show,that seems to really know his mopars, and actually wants to work on the projects, and Daren acts like a lazy, dumbass....( sorry...just my opinion) maybe it's just an act, it's hard to tell. They do however turn out some very nice looking mopars. There is however way to much stupid stuff added to the show like the pumpkin carving contest, and crap like that.

Like said previously in this thread, it's all an act. You think those guys would be in business if they just went around acting like idiots all the time? Or if people called Mark to see if they could get their ride restored and he just talked to them like they're idiots? It's all just reality tv. Apparently they tried making a normal informative show on building Mopars and none of the stations wanted to pick it up. In order to get on tv they had to add a punch of dumb drama and act differently so the tv stations would deem them worthy of being on their channel.

After reading this thread I watched the first episode. Act or not, I could not stand it. I cant believe that "drama" (acting like total idiots 99% of the time) is going to make the show more popular!? Is this to blame on the OCC show that became so popular o few years ago? I could not stand that one either. I like Wheeler Dealers where Ed is perfectly normal.

I did a story on this bunch of guys before they were signed to Discovery. They were still hacking it out. They are a nice bunch of guys, Darren is a funny dude. The restorations were immaculate. Mark knows a ton on 67-73 cars...B and E bodies. Thats his thing. Yes, they've gone way overboard with back stories and drama, but when it comes to the restorations, they are top notch.....

A thread about this show has come up before with all the same comments about the people on the show. There were also several regulars on this forum that have met them in person and had nothing but good things to say about them. Apparently the bs that goes on in the show is just for the show....real reality for them is quite professional, and all around good MOPAR guys

After reading this thread I watched the first episode. Act or not, I could not stand it. I cant believe that "drama" (acting like total idiots 99% of the time) is going to make the show more popular!? Is this to blame on the OCC show that became so popular o few years ago? I could not stand that one either. I like Wheeler Dealers where Ed is perfectly normal.

I love that show. Ed is great you see the one where they fix a Lambo? Mike did two things I've never seen him do before; 1 ask Ed about his opinion on a car BEFORE buying it and 2 show the car that the person looking to buy their car showed up in.

The word "REALALITY" needs the definition changed.
All the so-called realality shows are scripted to some degree.
Even Duck Dynasty is, it is done toward the humor side of things & makes it easier to watch.

Never heard of it, probably don't get it up here in the great white north. Doesn't sound like I'm missing much, every car show has way too much drama with a bunch of miserable pricks on it. Been watching restoration garage lately, not too bad but still has some of the usual drama.

Been watching restoration garage lately, not too bad but still has some of the usual drama.

It does have a fair amount of whining...but still watchable....however, I cannot believe what folks spend on their cars there...did you see the pick up that went in for minor stuff and came out with a bill of @ 130K ? However, their work is really good..

The two welders look like they are going in for some drama.. :)

-
Back