Great day for a cruise in!

-

Mopar-Man

Big Block Better Burnout
Reaction score
85 degrees and sunny, so hopped in the blower car and drove 20 miles to the Daytona Beach Flea Market near the speedway. Huge turnout, must have been 300 cars and a lot of snowbirds were there from upstate NY. Here are some MoPar pics!

20180407_105030.jpg
20180407_105017.jpg
20180407_095618.jpg

I'll take the red Coronet please. Great pics & thanks for sharing!! :D

Thanks for sharing. Good idea to post car coral.

Lots of MoPar stuff for sale, hope I can help someone! I really liked the green 4x4 although it is not too straight. Oh wait, I bought something REALLY cool for my buddy with the Petty Blue blown Dart. I gotta show you guys this. He made it with a CNC machine and hand painted it. ALMOST matches his car. It is 3D but doesn't photograph well. He can make ANYTHING by scanning it into the CNC machine. I am going to have him do my car.
20180407_193544.jpg

Lots of MoPar stuff for sale, hope I can help someone! I really liked the green 4x4 although it is not too straight. Oh wait, I bought something REALLY cool for my buddy with the Petty Blue blown Dart. I gotta show you guys this. He made it with a CNC machine and hand painted it. ALMOST matches his car. It is 3D but doesn't photograph well. He can make ANYTHING by scanning it into the CNC machine. I am going to have him do my car.
View attachment 1715162386
That is cool. Yeah I noticed the Green truck. It also said new from Boast Dodge. I bought a couple vehicles from them when they were a dodge dealer.

-
Back