Great deal on CL with a FABO Connection

-

BrianT

Here we go again...
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I sent an email on a Craigslist ad a couple of weeks ago. A guy had a pair of brand new in the box SB Edelbrock heads for sale for $1000. We exchanged emails back and forth, and finally were able to hook up today. We met in the middle, an hour drive for each of us, and did the deal.

His name is Jeremy and he was telling us about all of his A bodies, and I asked if he was a member of FABO. He said that he was and I told him that I would look him up when I get back to the house. When I did, it turns out that we had talked before and actually we were going to try and hook up last year at the drag races here in KC.

Just wanted to relate a good story about meeting another FABO member (74360duster) and also about getting a great deal on a set of Eddie heads!! We are going to try and get together the next time he comes to KC for the drags.

I got a great deal on my 8 3/4 from a guy that was on FABO. He literally lived 5 minutes from my house! Its been a year now I think since I bought it. I should go to his house one day and see how hes doing. I've been driving on the rear a bunch it works great! gotta love meeting FABO members. great people.

i met a fabo member dartcuda great guy brought the emblems all the way to me over 2000miles (he was coming here anyways it was a great experience better then opening the package at home lol how you doing dartcuda!

Gonna try and hook up with Jeremy today at the drag races!! First time to the track this year. Battery is charging for the camera!

-
Back