Great friend/member 66340SEDAN

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I sure am glad 66340SEDAN new what I was looking for at the Mopars In The Park swap meet :glasses7: I bet I walked past these 3 times and did not see them #-o
He is taller so he had a better view then I did :D
He tapped me on the shoulders and said I found something for you Mike, he told me to offer a bit less and I snagged them up and they even came with a MoPar box :cheers:

Thank you for taking the time to ship these and find them bud :cheers:

One year only two stove pipe 1966 273 V8 Valve covers :color:

Attachments

• 01AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 193
Where's my "like " button!

Thank you toolman :glasses7: I am going to get a full set of wire looms for these great old valve covers :color:
Keith sure hooked me up !

Attachments

• 01AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 177
MeMike, there's that FABO family thing ,again.. Keith's cars/artwork tastes/ projects ,all state one thing: A passion 4 Mopar, & absolute attention to small details others don't notice...

I here that Abodybomber :color: Thank you for the reply this morning :glasses7:
I woke up this morning and was wondering after all these views I have not got any comments :pale: it must be a Moderator thing :coffee2: or just me..

I here that Abodybomber :color: Thank you for the reply this morning :glasses7:
I woke up this morning and was wondering after all these views I have not got any comments :pale: it must be a Moderator thing :coffee2: or just me..

You thrive ,on the goodness of the Mopar hobby, MeMike.. You give/get / distribute well, with others... This, is appreciated, Me Mike..

I have always said that we are a lot like family here at FABO and I think this proves it!

Wow, those must surely be very rare! The "correct" valve covers for Victoria's "273" haha! Keith is very thoughtful and has a very sharp eye and memory.

:thumbup: Yep, great find by Keith...."Eagle Eyes" at the swap meet :glasses7:

Those covers will look perfect on your car Mike!!!

-
Back