Great idea is it already done????

-

amzchad

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a program that you could use to customize cars with stuff like wheels tires paint and so on. Like i was over at my friends house and he had his video games going and was making a challenger and a charger

is there anything out there for your computer

i would love to be able to play around with different paint scemes and tire combos

anybody know of such a thing

or is someone capable of helping make a program of such

if we could get the knowledge and the right people to make a program like this we may be on to something. what if we could get all the abody cars on here and we could see what certain things would look like on our car before we bought them

There was a wheel vendor that offered a hand full of models that you could sample any of the wheels they offered onto.
The hang up with what you seek is the 290384645 different models.
Most unversal application would be a pic of your model in photoshop.

ya there are tons of cars but what if it wasnt every car

or people uploaded there car to were the more people use it the more cars show up on there

they do have these programs but there used with car dealerships and people designing the cars for the dealerships. probley aint open for the public. like in the first fast in the furious movie that one guy had his toyota supra on one and he was designing it.

see wouldnt it be sick to be able to have 3-d or even 2-d models of our cars that we can play with like body paint wheels tires and the cars stance

There was an online game called Motor City Online that you could pick tons of different brands of equipment, like rims, tires, you could even build your engine with different brands and types of pistons and such. I miss that game sooo much. I really wish there was a program that would do that. I have been looking for one that you can write in all the parts and tolerances for your engine and it will do an estimate dyno on it, but no luck.

-
Back