Great member Inkjunkie

-

Old Tired Rebel

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Thank You Doug the welding helmet arrived today. I want all of you to know Doug sent me a extra welding helmet he had for free and would not let me pay for shipping and I think it's a good one. Made by Jackson

100_4339-500.jpg

Very cool!! Doug is a very good guy, sent me a battery tray for nothing as well!! Hey Cliffy, by the way I hear Ernie collects shot glasses! Oh ya we need a "glamour shot" with you wearing the helmet!

Very cool!! Doug is a very good guy, sent me a battery tray for nothing as well!! Hey Cliffy, by the way I hear Ernie collects shot glasses! Oh ya we need a "glamour shot" with you wearing the helmet!

I will see what I can do after I clean it up.

the more i read Mr. Inkjunkie's posts ...the more i am finding an interesting person there.....so this really dont surprise me :toothy8:

Luke I am your father...... Only thing I am waiting on is new batteries to put in the lens then it can go back into the helmet

100_4341-500.jpg

Thanks Cliff, I forgot to throw something in the box :banghead: so next trip to town I will be sending you something else.....really wish I was not so scattered brained at times....:toothy10:

Thanks Cliff, I forgot to throw something in the box :banghead: so next trip to town I will be sending you something else.....really wish I was not so scattered brained at times....:toothy10:

Thanks Doug I have it all cleaned up with some dawn and warm water. I am waiting for new batteries then I am hiding it. I can get new lens at a welding supply store correct

Way to go Doug,Helping Cliff with that helmet...It sure will help him get that charger going.

Thanks Doug I have it all cleaned up with some dawn and warm water. I am waiting for new batteries then I am hiding it. I can get new lens at a welding supply store correct
The shaded lens? Or just the covers? Last I looked the inside covers were available for it......

-
Back