Green Envy

-
Cliff...

Did you get the pictures of the camshaft thrust plate and timing chain set up??

Post them if you did...

I told you it was hot down here. How did the concert go?

They had a good time. A storm hit about 5:30 PM and they evacuated the guests to three different parking garages for an hour to an hour and a half while the storm blew over. Then they were allowed back for the rest of the concerts.

The city had a plan for that just in case because they didn't want any problems like what happened to that outdoor concert in Indiana a couple years back. When the storm hit, security told everyone how to get to the garages and held up a set of handcuffs in the other hand for those that didn't want to go...

Here is the picture you asked for Karl.

100_4039-500.jpg

I gotta go build my son's engine with him...

Catch you guys on the flip side....

I didn't get a harumph outta that guy....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhQ0DibXdHU"]harumph - YouTube[/ame]

Well Envy is on the all fours to be moved tomorrow.

100_4114-500.jpg

Nice progress Cliff! Great to see Envy back on 4 wheels!

did you replace the k member Cliff? or is it just in roller status for now?

No we didn't replace the K frame. we got 2 bolts in and used 2 ratchet straps on the rear of it to hold it in place. Without the torsion bars and shocks it has a wicked looking stance to it. Wish I could keep it that way but it would be rough on tires.

That thing is soo cool! I love the late b-body cars. Yours is going to be awesome when you get it up and going!

My son was able to pull my dash frame out. I have been working on the heater box. yesterday but had to stop. here is a few pictures. Also I have a new goal,I want to be able to enjoy my Charger so if I can get it up and running and drivable. The rest can be done a bit at a time.

100_4386-600_zps406b1f62.jpg

This is the worst rust I have found other than the drivers floor.

100_4389-600_zps15b76adb.jpg

Nice revival,Cliff. Found the essence of these cars,man .Just enjoy it.

What is the difference between the 73 and 74 K-frames? The cheapest 73 small block k-frame price has now doubled from what was out there and there is no longer a big block available.

-
Back