Green Envy

-
Cliff, I was chatting with you the other night about my buddy restoring a 74 Charger.
I asked if he had any parts, he has a really nice K Frame small block he is willing to give you.
Wow thats nice of you .. Then all we will need to get clifff rolling is t bars !

Cliff, I was chatting with you the other night about my buddy restoring a 74 Charger.
I asked if he had any parts, he has a really nice K Frame small block he is willing to give you.

That would be great I replied to your pm.

Glad to see you got some work out of Asa there Cliff! Was he using a monkey wrench or was a he a monkey with a wrench!! :munky2: :D:D

I got some surprises to use on my Charger today. Thank you Jason (USCG Charger) I understand there are more coming this weekend.

100_3973-500.jpg

100_3972-500.jpg

The Rear end is out of Green Envy. More to follow over the next few days.

100_3977-500.jpg

100_3976-500.jpg

100_3974-500.jpg

i see, it looked odd with the front perches where they are. are you going to re-use them cliff or are you getting new ones?

I will have to get new ones later. One of the studs broke since the nut was rusted through it.

Wow.... I don't know if there is enough left
for a parts car ?
And I live in the rust belt in Ohio.
Good Luck.
I know I wouldn't waste my time or money
on it. I would find another one.

for a parts car ?
Good Luck.
on it. I would find another one.

Since you feel this way you can take your negativity some where else. This is my car not yours to judge.

for a parts car ?
Good Luck.
on it.
I would find another one.
You said it right there...It is not your time,nor your money !!!
Hey,This is not the way to make friends on here...Take at look at how many friends,he has.
Oh,Respect your elders !
Hey Cliff,I see more progress....KEEP at it buddy!!!
Martin

-
Back