Greetings!

-

RPM

Superior Member
Reaction score
obviously new to this site, but well known in other places.

project=
1974 Plymouth Duster
360 ci (.284/.484 cam, edelbrock rpm, holley 780cfm 4bbl, 9.5:1 comp.)
727 Load flight that has been tweaked with 3000 stall convertor
B&M meaga shifter
8 3/4 rear grinder with 3:91 positrac.
11' rear brake drums and disk front.
Car was originally a slant 6 with 7 1/4 rear and 904 trans.

the car is gettin close to done. interior is done, engine compartment has been painted and has chrome up the yang. the body and paint work I saved for last, and is coming in a month or so....yea! It has been a eighteen year project and endless dollars. It was my 1st car when I was 17 and I amd now 35. the car is my dream, and I havent let go of it !!

RPM
Recycled Parts Merchants

Welcome, Hope you enjoy the site and drop a few lines :thumblef:

pic4.JPG

welcome aboard there rpm! i see that in your description of your car you have 11' drums on the rear. do you know if they fit with 14' rallye rims?

LOL, Thats what I'm doing to my Duster now. Also a '74. Click rumbles garage for a few pictures. I have 11 inch drums waiting to into the car thatare bolted on a 3.21 sure grip equiped rear @ 8-1/4 ring size. Late B body disks at the ready to swap in place of the drums. I'm doin a 318 on the cheap w/a 904.
(Saving the 360/727 for a earlier year Duster.)

thanks for the "welcome" all,
rumblefish...look like you got a great car for the project!
7demon2, I do not know for sure if 11" drums will allow ralleys, but I think...that they will. they put ralleys on some of the B-bodies and I beleive that some of them had the 11" drums.. I have custom Centerlines on mine.

RPM

-
Back