Grey or Blue?

Grey or Blue

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
How about both??? Go with blue body paint and then the stripe could be close to the argent silver. Just my two cents.
I plan on restoring a 73 duster and instead of putting a tail light panel on I will paint in some silver stripes and a custom stripe from upper quarter over roof to other upper quarter, flat black hood, fender tops doors etc.. with an argent silver grill.

How about both??? Go with blue body paint and then the stripe could be close to the argent silver. Just my two cents.
I plan on restoring a 73 duster and instead of putting a tail light panel on I will paint in some silver stripes and a custom stripe from upper quarter over roof to other upper quarter, flat black hood, fender tops doors etc.. with an argent silver grill.

I was thinking along the same lines Blue body with dove grey stripe and matching interior......of course my two colors will be black and Billet Aluminum with a touch of Red

I like that Bright blue on the new Mazda's . I went with a newer orange not a mopar color. It got me 4 wins at shows. Its like a Pumpkin in a pepper patch. Every one walks right to it. I say the brighter the blue the better. The old high impact colors have been improved.

Attachments

• DSCF0097[2].jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 110
That is a great point. Flashy Wheels High Impact Colors Attract Attention. I will have to seriously mull this over because I'm getting both colors as a option from many people. Women seem bent on the Blue. Men are saying Grey.

So which way do you go?.......Personally if the women like the blue that's the way I'd be going! But maybe you want to go grey?....LOL

" That's the thing I really like both colors that's why I posted the poll. I'm seriously torn here because I want the car to look bad a$$ but also appeal to a large audience so people will look at it at shows and see everything I have done to it."

I feel your pain the exact problem I have ! Blue is my favorite color but I have done a dart in the past in blue and there are a few blue ones around here.I like dark grey or black but I find it doesn't contrast the colors and different parts as much.White or a white pearl would look nice but doesn't look as good on our style as the pre 70's so as you can see you are not the only one going through it .It's gotta make you happy though plus if the chicks dig it!!!

-
Back