Grill 57 Cruise-In, Garner, NC -Anyone go there?

-

SpikeWills69

Live Free or Die
Reaction score
So, I missed Farmington last week, does anyone in the Raleigh area go to the cruise-in at Grill 57 in Garner, NC? Third Saturday of the month (today, 5/19)? Is it worth going to and will I see any FABO members there? I am really suffering from Mopar show withdrawal, so need a fix. Hope it's not all Chivvees and Ferds.

Added the link, looks like a bunch of new camaros, or is that a picture of a Chivvy dealership? :-(

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?q...oad,+Garner,+NC&hl=en&cid=1489426095518656003

A bit too far for me for a cruise in - but the show at the Farm last weekend was great.
There was another all Mopar event in Marion today.

I have been there several times. A lot of different brands represented at this cruise in. Unfortunately right now I am unable to go anywhere because I need to do a motor swap and do not have any time to do the swap, due to working all the time, so my car just sits in the driveway.

I've heard it's pretty big, and I was actually meaning to go but I didn't realize it was yesterday. Did you end up going?

I've heard it's pretty big, and I was actually meaning to go but I didn't realize it was yesterday. Did you end up going?

We did go and it was great. Quite a few Mopars too, just not many Abodies. It was a blast though. Hope to see you next time.

-
Back