Guess my ET

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi folks, Im heading home and figgered I would see if anyone wants to play along here and help cure the boredom!! LOL. Trip is 2000 miles. Here is what ya gotta guess.

1. What time do I arrive in Lakefileld, ON?
I left Kindersley SK at shortly after noon, round 1230
2. Total fuel used/MPG and total cost.
Truck is 01 F150 Supercrew 2wd 4.6L auto
3. How many coffees?
4. How many packs of smokes??

Thats all I can think of for now. I might add more later.
When I drove out last year it was 57 hours and approx $600 in fuel.
Time pending I might stop in Winnipeg and meet fabo member Marksmopar1 for a coffee or a beverage of some kind.
Lori doesnt know I headed out yet, she thinks Im heading out Monday morning, this way I get to surprise her!

:burnout:

I have no idea of the terrain or even the region so I just gave generic answers to help break the boredom. Have a safe trip!!

1. What time do I arrive in Lakefileld, ON? Too dang long.
I left Kindersley SK at shortly after noon, round 1230
2. Total fuel used/MPG and total cost. Too much and too much.
Truck is 01 F150 Supercrew 2wd 4.6L auto
3. How many coffees? Not enough.
4. How many packs of smokes?? Too many.

1) May 20th @ 12:30 am. after making a wrong turn or two.
2) 200 gal/10mpg because of blown out spark plug.
3) 200 gal/ 20 pit stops
4) 2 cartons 1 pack per 100 miles

How did I do?? LOL!!!!!

LOL, thanks for playing along guys!
Ok, so far 10 hrs driving(550 miles), Im in Brandon MB. Its 1130 here, different time zone.
3 coffees(2xl, 1 large)
1 coke zero
1 jalapeno bagel
1 bag of beef jerky
2 McDoubles
1 Jr chicken
1 pack of smokes.
3 piss breaks. Brought my own roll of ****-tickets just in case!
I thought I saw a "self protrait" earlier?? Funny got the same fart-catchers on! Pants too though...its cold 4*C

Next stop Peg

I'm just glad you're heading home Steve! Stay safe, and I hope we'll hear from you after you surprise Lori. Although if it takes a few days of he'in & she'in, I will completely understand...:D.

Landed in the "Peg".....starting to get a "little delirious" LOL. Approx 700 miles under my belt. As well as lots of other things LOL. Stopped at Tim Hortons and grabbed 2 more large black coffees. So that makes 5 now!
Bill, I cross 2 different time zones. From where I started in Sask, Ontario is 2 hours ahead. right now it is 2 am Winnipeg MB time.

Drive Safe, Ontario should take the longest time to cross. you should be home now, right?

Ok, so 930 am here in Kenora...bout 3 hours sleep. Fueled up on McD's

1 med black coffee
2 sausage n egg mc muffins
2 hash browns

1 visit to the bathroom to dbl chk everything....
Looks clean good to go for about another 500 miles!!

Yer right Bill, whether it was the time, or the light but tough to stay awake. Frickin deer here are unbelievable. passed about 30 of them in a 5 mile stretch!

Attachments

• mcDs.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 238
  • clean!.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 222
yeah I was going to say you should know about driving that stretch from the Manitoba Border to like the Sault , it's always bad at night , lucky it was just Deer I always see at least 1 moose Nord a TunderBay der eh! Keep it between the lines and enjoy your visit buddy .

Thanks for the pics Karl!!! LOL
Chris I saw 2 moose tonight. I thought I was gonna have more luck spotting a damned Unicorn before I get to see a moose. I was only able to get pics of the one. Looks like a cow but what do I know??
Im at Tims in Wawa right now...dark rainy. Still going on 3 hours sleep. Might sleep a bit here, or drive on to the Soo, its about 3 hours away and nap there for a few. Thanks for tagging along all. Lori still doesnt know Im almost home. LOL

Ive lost track of piss breaks, coffees etc. Im almost to the point of halucinating....LOL:icescrea:

Attachments

• moose.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 179
Ive lost track of piss breaks, coffees etc. Im almost to the point of halucinating....LOL:icescrea:

You will have to go back and start over again. :eek:ops:

Keep a better tally this time.... :sign3:

.............Hey buddy, keep it between the weeds......u will b there by noonish as long as u don't hibernate........kim.......

Thanks Chris, I hope mine n Loris future has Cali in it for sure! Im in Blind River no at another Tim Hortons getting fueled up on caffeine( i think its my 5th already and its only 11am) Hope to be home in 6 hours.

So Im home!! Surprised Lori, she was just getting home, so timing was perfect...Landed at 7 pm Ontario time, and was under the dash of her car by 702 trying to figger out why her brake lights no workee!!.......I will figger out fool mileage tomorrow....my math not so good right now LOL. But total miles was 2060..
Thanks all for keeping me company! Time for some us time! LOL

So Im home!! Surprised Lori, she was just getting home, so timing was perfect...Landed at 7 pm Ontario time, and was under the dash of her car by 702 trying to figger out why her brake lights no workee!!.......I will figger out fool mileage tomorrow....my math not so good right now LOL. But total miles was 2060..
Thanks all for keeping me company! Time for some us time! LOL

Glad to hear you made if safely.

Glad you're home.

Now go chase Lori around the bedroom naked...

-
Back