Guess what color

-

daredevil

Reaction score
Cracked the hood on wifeys 69 Barracuda project and this is what i found. Identify this color. Thanks Car is white but i think Blue is more appropriate.

cuda 003.jpg

cuda 004.jpg

cuda 005.jpg

cuda 006.jpg

IMO..Its hard to tell but it looks like Ice Blue B3...
Or Blue Fire poly B5...Leaning towards B3

Turquoise maybe,like John`s Barracuda..... hard to tell? `68 had a QQ1 blue that was nice ,it would be nice if 69 used the same color.

Well for 69 we had:

Light blue metalic B3
Bright Blue Metalic B5 (Blue Fire Metalic)
Medium Blue Metalic B7 (Jamica Blue Metalic)

OOPS C3 also, was Ice Blue Metalic

I'm leaning towards B5 Also! but could be the B7?
Joe

B5 without a doubt. It's for sure NOT B7 - sure of that, B7 is alot darker,and B3 has alot more silver/metalic in it . FOR SURE - B5.

It's B5 blue. Funny the Demon was originally a white car that was painted B3 and topped with a blue vinyl roof.

Lycandart's avatar looks like a B6 or B7 car.

I know what you mean. I had an A3 66 Dart that looked green in all but direct sunlight. Some of that nonsense could be going on here, but I doubt it. B5.

Hey you silly sh*t, if you lift the hose off the fender tag, it might have the code on there. Ya know I'm just bustin on ya, don't get all wadded up LOL.

its B5. My opinion.
Get out the soda blaster and clean it up!

cmon i was having fun. will check tag tonight and post results. People like to be right.

"cmon i was having fun. will check tag tonight and post results. People like to be right"

Daredevil, you're just naughty!....and I can't speak for everyone, but I'm impatient! LOL

enginejpg.jpg
90220860_1.jpg

attachment.php

-
Back