• can1 (1).jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 393
  • can1 (2).jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 401
  • can1 (4).jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 410
  • can1 (5).jpg
    68 KB · Views: 396
an electro tele communication device that can reach out and communicate with fallen Native American warriors from the 1700s ????

Well, after you're interviewed by Homeland Security I can probably bribe one
of the agents to tell me what it is.

Then I will sell the answers on line for $7.50 each F.O.B. Omaha.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbPLIkSu-DE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbPLIkSu-DE[/ame]

Yes, McCoy had the same project, starting at the 36:23 mark.
"Scotty... did you inhale?"
"Aye, deeply!"

The episode: "Spectre of the Gun", one of my favorites.

I admit I'm lost..............

madscientist.jpg

latest

Nope... good guesses tho... its a tin can microphone to use with my blues harp. I'll post pics when done and a sound bite if I can figure out how ta do that .

So you are using the telco receiver as a mike? You do know? They are fairly low impedance. Also, there are some electro mic circuits with "phantom" voltage you would not want to plug that into

An device to notify you of water leaking/flooding? That's what came to my mind upon seeing the items.

Ya I'll use the hearing part of the phone for a low fi mic... good tip on the phantom volts 67Dart273 I'll watch for that. I saw this on u tube ,a guy making one out of a beer can. Real old school sound.. tinny with a little delay thrown in. Kool Chicago blues sound.

Barbee6043... could be a bomb, I'll let you know if it blows up ( or the amp) ha ha

Ya I'll use the hearing part of the phone for a low fi mic... good tip on the phantom volts 67Dart273 I'll watch for that. I saw this on u tube ,a guy making one out of a beer can. Real old school sound.. tinny with a little delay thrown in. Kool Chicago blues sound.

Subscribed !!!
Get a vid up :blob:
P.s,
On the 'old school' note just add a direct box ?... been a while---
P.s,s,
Baking Powder ? poor mans flux ? insulation remover ??

-
Back