Guess.

-
chevy nova with the cowl hood removed?

ROFLMAO.

Isn't there some sort of phenomenon on Earth that dictates that every customized Chevy must immediately get a cowl induction bulge added, no matter how wrong, obnoxious, or poorly installed it may be?

-Kurt

Hint: Wrong color, wrong year, but the right number of doors.

FYI: If I told you what you were guessing at, this would be over too quick; hence why I haven't said what to look for.

-Kurt

Last edited:
A D-150 with a Valiant front clip...
C

'69 Valiant 100 4 door with the incorrect mirror on driver's door and Dodge 14'' full wheel covers circa '72 and up.
Radial tires and wiper blades are not original as well.
It's probably an November or later in the model year build car judging by the door handles, and with headrests, probably after January 1st 1969 when they became mandatory.
The headrests look too big to me, but it might be an optical illusion.
Probably a slant 6 car, If so, the original wheels might have been 13'' and they would have been changed also.........
Nice car, too bad it has a small ding in the hood.

oh, I know, I know, you bought that el camino style demon and rebuild it?

Is the plate a tip off?
Its a Valiant 4 door.

YES - the plate is a tip-off. You're warm...keep going...

'69 Valiant 100 4 door with the incorrect mirror on driver's door and Dodge 14'' full wheel covers circa '72 and up.
Radial tires and wiper blades are not original as well.
It's probably an November or later in the model year build car judging by the door handles, and with headrests, probably after January 1st 1969 when they became mandatory.
The headrests look too big to me, but it might be an optical illusion.
Probably a slant 6 car, If so, the original wheels might have been 13'' and they would have been changed also.........
Nice car, too bad it has a small ding in the hood.

Your attention to detail is admirable; I almost feel bad by pointing out that those are the original 13" wheels wearing factory hub caps with aftermarket trim rings - but in defense of your excellent attention to detail, they do look like full wheel covers from the angle of the photo I posted.

25924322316_8d5a7b1723_c.jpg'68 Satellite, '69 Valiant by cudak888, on Flickr

Give me some time and they won't be 13's on this thing anymore though. I want some decent sized tires on this thing, and I have an entire front suspension coming off my '68 Satellite. Now to find an LBP rear end...

And you are correct, it's a 225 slant six. It's got 22k on the clock and the interior is perfect, so I don't think the headrests were swapped out. The aftermarket mirror has a doppleganger on the passenger's side, so I'm guessing someone wanted mirrors on both sides. Pity that it is impossible to get them to point at anything useful.

Speaking of which, here's the build sheet to the car; you'd probably appreciate it. Not that readable, but options were not this car's strong suit:

29623116250_d6a159ee6a_o.jpg1969 Valiant build sheet by cudak888, on Flickr

-Kurt

It served duty as a police car before being placed in your pasture.

It served duty as a police car before being placed in your pasture.

Wish I had a genuine police-package car there. Nope, no such luck.

Remember, license tag. License tag.

-Kurt

I got it
I cheated
but I got it

coolio

you do realize this is asking for someone to run you off the road, don't you?

-
Back