Guy offered me a deal on a Challenger today!

-

PanGasket

has cork sides
Reaction score
I told him I wouldn't take it even if it was free :toothy10:
O16HqzV.jpg

too funny, is that the same kind of car as a dodge shadow? My ol man wants me to haul one away from his house, its pristine with custom wheels and needs minor mech stuff. i just dont want to have to store the free car lol

Got me :D I remember seeing those Challengers, we had a fellow that had a 6:50 car built out of one :coffee2: seems he would show up at the track one time a month or every two months.
tubed car big block that always seemed to run good and smooth on the old 1/8 mile track :color:

too funny, is that the same kind of car as a dodge shadow? My ol man wants me to haul one away from his house, its pristine with custom wheels and needs minor mech stuff. i just dont want to have to store the free car lol

These were mitsubishi captive imports from the late 70s . Way before the shadow was even thought of. They were RWD powered by a mitsubishi MCA jet 2.6 four banger the dodge was branded as challenger, plymouth was branded as Sapporo.

The bodies are super light and make great flyweight drag cars.

If you don't get it (would make a nice V8 conversion) make sure you at least go back to get the seats.

The Buckets (High Back and Low Back) found in the 70's / early 80's Mitsu products are some of the most comfortable seats you'll ever sit in. And they'll fit in an A-Body with some tiny modifications.

I believe I used Furd Exploder Seat Tracks (with one of the mounting tabs bent over) to bolt a pair of Mitsu Buckets into an A-Body one

I once posed naked for a magazine...

Well, the guy gave me some candy too....

Emo Phillips

Ok, seriously, my mom had one of those when they were new.

(she should have taken the Lil Red Express that was parked behind it in the showroom instead...)

This car is so roached with rust, its not even funny. The seats may be worth a shot, but they are probably ruined from sitting with the windows open for the past 10 years. You know the typical rust that you see on a Charger that has been sitting under a pine tree for the past 30 years? This car is that bad. The doors have rust through on top AND on bottom!

-
Back