Guys. A rally cry! from B bodys

-
Sorry to see this but we've got bigger fish to fry here on A bodies. Lot of people here are hell bent on turning it into a Blowtie, one part at a time...

I'm very much for preserving history but do you honestly think Fix It Again Tony gives a rat's *** about what some folks in a Mopar forum think.

Ummmm,
Good or bad and not whatcha wanna hear but last time I checked business owners can do what they want with their company.

Oh the Inhumanity of it all!

it's been 40 years since Chrysler built anything worthy of the penstar.
now the ram, that fits the trucks perfect !

I'm very much for preserving history but do you honestly think Fix It Again Tony gives a rat's *** about what some folks in a Mopar forum think.

Ummmm,
Good or bad and not whatcha wanna hear but last time I checked business owners can do what they want with their company.

Oh the Inhumanity of it all!

Exactly! The only thing in life that's for sure is CHANGE! so we either change with it or get left in the dust! This is exactly why my dad and I have stock piled parts for his cars incase they ever need them we got them. As for me I am not that sentimental anymore and am simply going to enjoy my toys until I cant anymore lol.

It's Fiat's decision, and they DO own the company. Also, I doubt that changing the Chrysler logo, will change much of anything, nor will it cost them, or win them, any customers.
Seriously, if you're looking at a Chrysler product, are you really going to consider another brand because of the logo? Really?

actually if you do the research, the decision for mopar to drop out of nascar came from the top office as well. it was because that macaroni guy (or whatever his name is) thought american nascar was "arrogant"

It's Fiat's decision, and they DO own the company. Also, I doubt that changing the Chrysler logo, with change much of anything, nor will it cost them, or win them any customers.
Seriously, if you're looking at a Chrysler product, are you really going to consider another brand because of the logo? Really?

this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When's the last time you bought a new part for your old car from Mopar, or with an actuall Mopar-logo on it?
I can't remember really.
About the only thing that comes to mind are a few reinforced nylon 727 oilpan gaskets I bought a few years perhaps.

I don't really care.
I wouldn't buy a new ''Chrysler'' vehicle anyway.
They got rid of the fratzog and the Plymouth line over the years, so this doesn't surprise me one bit.

How many times has the general logo for dodge products changed since the 40's? 6? 8x's? What's one more. I wasn't around when the Mopar "m" began life, but I don't recall hearing people letting out their battle cry over it. I would rather see the logo change than the cars.

-
Back