Guys keep your wives happy and please put the toilet seat down.

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score

IMG_2972.jpeg

Nope, before I sit down I LOOK, they can do the same. Went into the hospitals men’s rest room, some guy had pissed all over the seat, to common to raise it up. Then at a big anteak shop some guy had filled the toilet up with ****, and too lazy to flush. High dollar people go in there not bums.

Nope, before I sit down I LOOK, they can do the same. Went into the hospitals men’s rest room, some guy had pissed all over the seat, to common to raise it up. Then at a big anteak shop some guy had filled the toilet up with ****, and too lazy to flush. High dollar people go in there not bums.
GO OUTTA MY WAY TO DO MY BUSINESS AT HOME ...

Look up what actually happens when you flush a toilet and see if you dont want to close the kid before you flush next time

Look up what actually happens when you flush a toilet and see if you dont want to close the kid before you flush next time
Are you talking about the tiny water droplets that splash up into the air carrying fecal and urine matter?

And then they land on your toothbrush and everywhere else
My brush stays covered and washed before using, saw that on Myth Busters. Toilet should be in its own little room with door though butt all that stuff was just in your body

My brush stays covered and washed before using, saw that on Myth Busters. Toilet should be in its own little room with door though butt all that stuff was just in your body
And my body decided it needed to be outside of my body

-
Back