Guys! Wish me luck!

-
Best of luck to ya..
Thank you!

Best of luck to you on landing this job- If it's like it is around here you will have your own stash off in the corner of the lot that is off limits.
Probably something like that! There's a whole section of the lot that no one gets to see but employees, they replace cars out on the lot with them but I'm unsure if anyone gets first picks off them or what cuz a bunch come out already missing wheels and whatnot

Good luck, Mike:thumbrig:
C
Thanks Calvin!:glasses7:

Good Luck on Friday!!
Thanks man! It's at open tomorrow so I gotta be up bright and early as always

BIG CONGRATS to you Mike :hello2: You'll do great on the interview and I bet you'll be their best employee!!

Go into the place with the same enthusiasm you're showing here and you'll be hired on the spot....guaranteed :D
Thanks C! I don't think I will be able to hold back my enthusiasm! I have a good feeling about it!

Best of luck to ya!!
Thank you!

Good luck, all the best.
Thanks man!

Good luck, it sounds like you will feel like a kid in a candy shop!
Haha, I most definitely will be! :blob:

Good Luck DarTT!Just be yourself and look them straight in the eye when being asked questions.Will you sleep tonight?LOL:D

Well, it went extremely well! I got another interview tomorrow and if I pass background and drug tests, which I will, I have the job!

Well, it went extremely well! I got another interview tomorrow and if I pass background and drug tests, which I will, I have the job!
Thats great news Mike!I remember how excited I was landing a wanted job years ago.Let us know.:cheers:

Great news ....... I have a good job, that I do appreciate .......but it would be awesome to have a job I like to do. Hope all goes well.

Well Mike. Have not heard anything from ya. I hope all is great..

I hope to see this thread say
:blob::blob: I start Monday morning
Good luck DarTT Looking forward to seeing good news in this thread everyday.

I hope to see this thread say
:blob::blob: I start Monday morning
Good luck DarTT Looking forward to seeing good news in this thread everyday.
Everyday that passes, I feel I am closer and closer to getting it and I really want to land it. besides it being an awesome job for me, it's a way to return how much FABO has helped me out

-
Back