gym ??

-
I used to go, then I got married and had children. I still play in 2 city basketball leagues. Other than that, work, family, barracuda and band take up my free time.

I used to go, then I got married and had children. I still play in 2 city basketball leagues. Other than that, work, family, barracuda and band take up my free time.

I have 2 kids, that's why I get up a 4AM and hit the weights before work ... I do get very sleepy after lunch though !

I have 2 kids, that's why I get up a 4AM and hit the weights before work ... I do get very sleepy after lunch though !

I live in rural mt. We have one public gym. It opens at 7. I am at work between 4:30 and 6 depending on the day. The gym at night is so packed I don't even bother. My old job I was and engineer on the BNSF and we had an employee only gym that was open around the clock for our crappy schedules. We did buy an elliptical and I'd like to add a treadmill. At this point in my life I'm more worried about keeping pounds off than lifting a mountain.

-
Back