gym ??

-
nope

i do half a sit up in the morning, another half one at night

i work as a machine operator running a roll former
on a good day i go through 3-4 coils of steel
a good coil weighs over 5000 pounds and each formed part i unload and stack by hand
that means that on a good day i lift between 15000 and 20000 pounds of steel
(depending on the part number, each part weight between 20 and 30 pounds so we're talking high reps here)

good luck putting up those numbers at a gym ;)

Had you said gin..............

pinnochio? what's that? lol

i knew i should have said euchre
pinochle is (according to google) the proper way to spell peanuckle
its a card game i guess...kinda like gin

i know, it was a bit farfetched to begin with, but it was one of those things that were hilarious in my head and not so much in real life

Well, I'm just a simple, stupid redneck. No way was I gonna ever get that. LOL

Oh and I wouldda spelled it peaknuckle. lol

i did for many years until i hurt my back pulling wire. now i would love to say i lift 12oz. but can't do that with the pain meds

ME .... minimum 2X per week ... but a quicker way to loose weight is remove Gallbladder ... HAHA... i did and still recovering :(

Yeah me.. Well I mean I am 24....I go 4 times a week. Need help with something?

32.....go 5 times a week and eat amazingly healthy. Feel better now then when I was half my age....

I played baseball all my life. High school, Junior College and a Year at Long Beach State. Its a tad more difficult when you don't have something to work towards, but it's something for me to compete in against myself or friends.

I do mostly in the summer when I have the most free time. I haven't been since then since I've been busy working, going to school, and working on a baja car. Instead, I take an exercise course 2 days a week at school. Last quarter I took a jogging and swimming class. This coming quarter I'm going to take jogging and gymnastics (that should be interesting). I'll be out of work after the New Year so that should give me more time to hit the gym at least. I need to lose some weight.

i goto the gym on a regular basis. its not a conventional gym though. i do a high intensity hour long class. try to get there 3 times a week but my work schedule doesn't always allow that.

5 to 7 days a week at 34. I went from 235 to 191 from January to April this year. Now I have gained some fat back but I have gained 15 to 20 lbs of muscle. I'm on a bulking cycle right now and 1st of the year I'll cut weight again.before
SAM_1078.jpg
after
IMAG0271_zps294f89c2.jpg

I used to go to the local golds gym. Lost my job & couldn't afford to go.Now that im back to work just might get back into it. I went 5 or 6 days a week, about 3 hrs aday. I can really feel & see the diff. since I haven't been there for 3 years.

I was just wonder who else besides myself spends time in the gym. I ended this year on a good note, this was my last full week of training for the year. I did barbell bench press @315lb earlier this week( and yes from chest up, no bullshit stop at 90degrees ! ), shoulder shrug @540lb, military press @225 and this morning did deadlift @500lb .. I was walking on a cloud this morning !!! oh yeah, body weight as of this morning 196lbs !..

Competed in my first Bodybuilding competition in Denver in 2010 :)
It was fun and would like to do it again soon...just frickin busy with work.

Maybe that could be a good goal for some others on here to work towards. Just pick a date a year out or so and hit it hard...you'll be extremely busy lifting, eating, lifting, posing, posing, eating, LOL.

Best place to look for a schedule of events is to look up your states local NPC (National Physique Commitee) I think that membership is prob about $100 for the year now and are required to compete in NPC sanctioned comps.

I know there are other organizations out there but the NPC is the most recognized and puts the most pros' into the IFBB.

I go to the gym 3 times a week. The gym I use is a part of the factory I work in. Toyota built it all with state of the art equipment. Its really nice! I'm 42 years old. I do some strength training, but mostly cardio. I really enjoy it!

I hit the gym a couple times a week but I'm more a runner. Training for my first marathon in a few months. I was 268 about 4 years ago and now I'm 205 and pretty lean. Not bad. At 38, I feel better than when I was 28.

You're a beast! Haha
ha ... not yet ! still a work in progress !

I hit the gym a couple times a week but I'm more a runner. Training for my first marathon in a few months. I was 268 about 4 years ago and now I'm 205 and pretty lean. Not bad. At 38, I feel better than when I was 28.
That's good dude ... my wife runs, she did her first full marathon this year. I hate running, i'll stick to picking things up and putting them down !!

In goin to train for comps. Also but in only at 204. Trying to get to 225. The issue for me is gaining weight because I need to eat 5500 calories and this isn't easy to do daily

tell me about it. I'm just under 200 now, and it has taking me FOREVER to get this last 10lbs ! I said I would cut carbs once I got to 200, but don't really want to lose any strength .. decisions, decisions !!

-
Back