HA! You gotta read this ad for a 1972 Gold Duster!

-

1970dartcustom

of the Moore clan
Reaction score
This ad made me laugh! Good stuff...
1972 Gold Duster

goldie3.jpg

This ad made me laugh! Good stuff...
1972 Gold Duster

View attachment 1715044820
I was with You for about ten seconds until I looked closer, what We're seeing is reflections of the asphalt lot in the paint, kinda freaky but if You look close that's it.
Look at the drivers fender shot, then follow the spots & cracks in the lot right beside, what looks like dings & coloration issues are actually right there on the ground.

Must be a brand new paint job...it still has the trim where MA Mopar installed the vinyl roof

I was with You for about ten seconds until I looked closer, what We're seeing is reflections of the asphalt lot in the paint, kinda freaky but if You look close that's it.
Look at the drivers fender shot, then follow the spots & cracks in the lot right beside, what looks like dings & coloration issues are actually right there on the ground.
Hmmm, As I said a sec ago, I was laughing because of the add format/pics, info, and salesmanship, but I think u may be right about the perceived damage... crazy

I was laughing more because the total lack of information, terrible pics, and assurance that it drove better than it looked! but, wtvr :) Just for fun...
Funny, I like to run through Craig's list from time to time, and the number 1 thing that strikes me is...
1. Bad or no pictures.
Really? And I get a couple simple pics on cheap cars or " transportation specials" but if you listed your 40,000 dollar ride how about 1 good pic.
2. No or vague description.
I personally had a run in with this.
Guy lists Ramcharger and only includes year and the fact it's for sale ( duh )
What's the motor? Miles? Leaks? Didn't even list if it was 4X4 or not.

Why even list it if you can't take the extra 5 minutes to do just an ok job at it?

it looks like they used the factory flat gold paint
Read My post above & look again, there's nothing wrong with the paint, other than a horrible choice of location, angle, & time of day for pics.....................
the pass. side is a tad shakey, but the photo quality is bad too..

Read My post above & look again, there's nothing wrong with the paint, other than a horrible choice of location, angle, & time of day for pics.....................
the pass. side is a tad shakey, but the photo quality is bad too..
you are correct

-
Back