Hack Alert beware

-
Rocket? If it is, there must be an explanation. They do exceptional work. The owner knows WTF he is doing.

Rocket? If it is, there must be an explanation. They do exceptional work. The owner knows WTF he is doing.

Doesnt mean the owner did this job. Might have been a temp mock up thing to roll the car around the shop?

I like giving people the benefit of the doubt. but in this case,you guys did well to catch it BEFORE someone got killed.Shilly sits need to be smacked...

Holy crap. You have got to be kidding me. :shock:

X10 !! I just read all the posts and its so f'n bad its almost funny!! I would be getting in touch with the owner and watch how quick the butcher gets slapped!! Sorry hope this gets worked out!

WTF is that ****?? Man i've been doing body work for some 30 years and have never seen such butchered,unsafe,work in the time doing it.
How can the manager(owner) let such unsafe work leave the shop is beyond me. I wouldn't payed for that **** work.
What ever happened to taking pride in your work? My motto is do the job like it's your car.

Geesh !! I could have done better than that with some pine 2x4's and some lag bolts... Stomp on the gas one good time and the rear bumper will be making some sparks...

Wow, Just when you think you have seen it all, Unbelievable! I'm suprised it even made it home from the pics.

OMG that falls under THE WORST SPRING LOCATION EVER JOB.WTF a sad day indeed,goes to show there still hacks out there anyone notice the lean on that shackle.

OMG that falls under THE WORST SPRING LOCATION EVER JOB.WTF a sad day indeed,goes to show there still hacks out there anyone notice the lean on that shackle.

I seen the shackle lean and was thinking it had to just be camera angle, but I guess not! I just can not think of any reason to do that work that way. Even if the frame was rotten or they drill the hole in the wrong location seems they could have done a better repair than that.

Think I would cut that crap out box the frame and maybe weld in some sliders to fix it if it was me.

I'm shocked (no pun) at this hack job. I've seen alot of sweet rides from that shop. I would think that the owner would at least check out the work during the coarse of the project.WOW. Sound like someone's getting fired over this job- I'd do it if it were my place.

That type of butchery WILL kill someone. Whoever does that kind of work and lets it go should never be near a car. I work on cars and do all my work with one simple motto--- If you wouldn't feel safe putting your family behind the wheel then it doesn't leave the shop. Even if it was some kind of mock-up accident it should have never left that shop. Someone had to have seen it.

Doesnt mean the owner did this job. Might have been a temp mock up thing to roll the car around the shop?

I like giving people the benefit of the doubt. but in this case,you guys did well to catch it BEFORE someone got killed.Shilly sits need to be smacked...

That shouldn't even be a "mock up" because the frame should never have been notched out like that in the first place. A simple set of holes drilled in line and the right size tubing welded in.

And that would take a lot less time to do then what they did also.

Shame to see that was let go like that. I don't care if the customer asked for the car back I would not have let that leave my shop in that state.

-
Back