Had a good laugh today.

-

SirDan

Reaction score
I was in advanced auto, ordering motor mounts and a trans mount (best price I could find). Now I am the only guy in the store. I told him I had a 73 dart, and he says "we don't get many of those!". Then he is helping me for a minute and this guy walks in and up to the counter. The guy says "I have a 69 dodge dart I'm looking for a distributor cap."

What are the odds!!!

That's great bet it will take awhile for that to ever happen again. Actually had a parts guy once say to me if I had parts for that in stock I'ld shoot myself. (68' Dart GTS)

I was behind a dude special ordering a water pump for his jag, $600 rebuilt! Haaaaahahaha until he said, "Ill take it..." Whaaaaa?

Too funny! I do parts for a living.The craziest part I ever saw was a reman. ABS module for a 91 T bird.One available,nationwide.My cost:800.00 ! Ordered it,of course it failed! The tech took both apart,made 1 good out of 2 bad.:wack:

I went to a parts store a few weeks ago & asked the guy behind the counter (mid 60s)for a set of cork big block Mopar valve cover gaskets. he went to the back, and 20 seconds later he lays them on the counter. I looked at him & said " I want to give you a hug." he just laughed.

ha, they're doing the same for us at Car Quest. My dad and I even get a shop discount we go to that particular one so much. It's so nice paying $30 for a part that would normally cost $50 or $60.

-
Back