Had ta "communicate" a thing......

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
So I'm in the USPO this aft, buying a money order for a FABO member, and I'm parked in the spot at the top in the not-so-big POS parking lot. Now there AIN'T room to back out!!!! I was already backing out, I was MOVING backwards, slowly heading for the street to get enough room to "swing," and miss the guy next door.

IN across the sidewalk comes this what-turns-out-to-be a beauotch of utmost quality WITH the obigatory cell glued to her head with one hand. I don't know WTF she expected me to do. I saw her comin, but NOOOOOOOOooooooooo she had to get on the air horns and ON THE AIR HORNS.

So with HER honking and ME carefully backing, I got back, pulled forward, back some more, and swung left.

AND THEN I turned around in the seat and I'm with "You see this? You see this NOW? You understand? Here God Dammit let me make this absolutely SURE!!"

Now I could've set there for 1/2 hour, I didn't G.A.S. But I'll tell you what, when I finally did leave, she knew what "communications" was all about!!!!

Attachments

• lot.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 94
-
Back