Had to have one!

-

65 Dartman

1 of None 65 Dart Sedan Delivery
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Been wanting a Challenger ever since I saw the prototype at the 2007 ( I think) Nationals. Finally got one!

Attachments

• New Challenger 007.JPG
    171.2 KB · Views: 404
have fun with it Dartman. My son (13) has already said he wants one when he is 16.LOL

Cool! I'm with you on this. But my checkbook keeps telling me no. Have fun with your new ride.

Sweet and like you, I love the challengers, and would Love to have one. My daughter and son-in-law had one. He works at a dealership and come home one night with a new charger, had traded the challenger (to make the numbers at the end of the month). My daughter was livid and still drools when she sees a nice challenger.

Enjoy yours, very sharp.

NICE congrats hope you enjoy it. ive been wanting one but just cant afford one anytime soon.

I love them too! I got to put some srt stripes on one when they first came out, I loved the car so much I didn't even charge for the labor!

I have one, absolutely love it!!! be cautioned thou, it'll make your projects go on hold for a while cause you just can't help but to drive it!!!
Challenger1stwash001-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I saw the same one at the Nats and had to have one. Finally got mine in 2011. R/T plus (leather) 6 speed manual with Super track pack 3.92's and big stereo. Great car. I ended up trading mine in on a new 2012 Jeep Wrangler (lifted with 35" tires the day I bought it) as I really enjoyed my 68 416 Formula S Barracuda as the muscle car more.

Picture is of my old traded in Challenger which just happened to be at a restaurant where we went in my new Jeep a few days after I bought it in the same pic.

The new Challenger is a great car and in my opinion the best looking car made after 1974.

Attachments

• jeep and chally resized.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 270
Awesome looking. Does it have that new 305 hp v6?.

Yes has the V6 with the 5 speed automatic. It runs effortlessly on the highway or around town. I'm really happy with it and the car!

Looks GREAT in red, sweet ride!

Red was my first and sort of my only choice. I was thinking it might be a close match to the red on our 2010 Ram - not quite. I stopped by my youngest son's tattoo shop on Sunday and several people stopped and took some pictures. Everyone agrees it's one great looking car. I agree!

Attachments

• New Challenger 014.JPG
    191 KB · Views: 263
  • air cleaner 030.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 250
Congradulations
Me and the wife looked real hard a couple years ago for one for her daily driver.
If they sold the v-6 and a stick I don't think they could keep one in stock.

I am also thinking of buying a 5.7 6-speed just for a toy the R/T package looks nice........

Very nice.. Congratulations... I would love to have a 392 Challenger but not happening anytime soon.. Keep us updated on how well you like it..

Hay Now!! Congratulations Don Enjoy it to the fullest :cheers:
I wanted one but had to keep my payment in reality :D so I finely
bought my very first new car this year, Meet Casper :D

The name fits because I never see him :D

Attachments

• Avenger 1 005.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 197
  • FRIDAY Feb 21.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 193
Bottom photo I will drive the one on the left any day.

Bottom photo I will drive the one on the left any day.
Thank you sireland67, I do :D and these new cars I brake my neck trying to look out the back of them, But hay, the wife is happy happy happy :D

Congratulations! I bought a 2012 Rallye Redline edition late last year and I love the car! The more I drive it the better I like it. The 3.6 is a great engine. I need to take some pics when the weather co-operates.
I also have a 2010 Ram and it's a great truck.
Dallas

I won't have to worry about the wife driving the Challenger - she says it's too low to the ground and hard to get in and out of compared to her Grand Caravan. I reminded her that when we had a 71 Chally convertible, it was the one she always drove instead of her 70 Swinger. Why? The 71 was a convert and the first thing she did was put the top down LOL!

-
Back