Had to put Sandy down

-

MOPARMITCH

Mekong Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
We had to put our dog Sandy down on Monday. Believe it or not , she was 18 yrs old. Just a mutt breed mix, but she looked like a miniature Cocker Spaniel . It got to the point where she was pretty much blind and couldn't walk on her own at all anymore. Sue was carrying her outside so she could do her business. Didn't eat for a few days, so we figured it was time.
R.I.P. Sandy Girl

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 180
It's very sad to loose your pets. Putting them down is one of the toughest things to do. I'm sorry for your loss.

So hard to do, and so so sorry for your loss, I still think of Boogy my 15 year old maltese that was by my side and at my feet everywhere I went for 15 years , remember the good time and thank you for giving Sandy a happy and good home ..
Boogy was in the same condition ..

RIP Sandy. You served your humans well.

Sorry to hear about Sandy. I feel your pain, and have been in your shoes before. Try and find some happiness in the good times, and know that you enriched her life as much as she enriched yours.

You made an unselfish decision that was in her best interest, that is commendable. My sympathy to you and your family for Sandy's passing.

Great News Though !!! Gunner is only 4 years old

Attachments

• IMG_20110420_191033.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 95
Sorry for your loss. Have had to do it several times, and it's a heart breaker every time. Gunner is a fine looking young man.

its heartbreaking but can come a time when it has to be done.
think of all the unselfish love she gave, never asking for any more than a pat and a good word
, or to just be near you.....
if somehow, we could put that type of love in the hearts of so many troubled people in this world???? what wonderful lives there could be?????

I'm very sorry for your loss of Sandy. Pets give us so much unconditional love that they become a part of the family. When I had to send my last dog Petey back home to god due to cancer four years ago, it was the hardest thing I ever had to do in my life. I would like to believe the words in the poem Rainbow Bridge are true, and that one day we all will see our beloved pets again someday. Gunner is a good looking boy, may you share many great times together.

Paul

Claudia and I send our condolences for your loss. Dogs give so much love and joy and only ask for a kind word, a pat and of course, dinner in return. They worm their way into your heart and will never leave there even though they may be gone physically. At 18, she led a long and I am sure happy life. I hope our little guy makes it that far.

Steve

Sorry for your loss Mitch. We've been there a few times. You can take comfort in knowing Sandy now sleeps at Gods feet.

-
Back