-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Our Team is #1
The team we had to play has won this fall season three years in a row :happy10:
My wife and son Creed play's on our 9 ball team and I am moving forward 8)

Just playing for the champion ship made us so happy 8)
It sure feels good to walk in the pool hall and everyone knows me and gives me a big hello :cheers:. Here come's the new guy Mike :toothy10:
Moving up and enjoying competition again :happy10:
Something I have missed in my life :clock:
I had to share this with my friends that know I was looking for some thing to fill a void in my life :happy10:

Attachments

• Picture 081.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 78
  • Picture 082.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 89
Congrats!! Anybody who says it doesn't matter whether you win or lose, hasn't done much of either. It's great to do something you enjoy, and spend time with friends, but winning something like this makes it all the sweeter.

Way to go Mike!

Real proud of y'all Mike, I remember this time last year is when you decided to get back into shooting pool, it shows what can be done when someone puts their mind to it:cheers:

Congrats!! Anybody who says it doesn't matter whether you win or lose, hasn't done much of either. It's great to do something you enjoy, and spend time with friends, but winning something like this makes it all the sweeter.

Way to go Mike!
Thank you 4flats :happy10: our sponsor was so proud, we formed this 9 ball team back in July and know our sponsor has a big Trophy to hang on there wall. Thank you Tammy!! owner of the 412 club :cheers:

Real proud of y'all Mike, I remember this time last year is when you decided to get back into shooting pool, it shows what can be done when someone puts their mind to it:cheers:
Thank you :-D It sure has filled my needs to be more then a grandfather and father, husband and house keeper thats fore sure, I watch U-Tube and learn allot and I am taking this seriously.
Everyone around me supports me and see's that I am wanting to be a top shooter and gain respect "witch I have :-D" There are some older guys there that walk over and shack my hand and say that I will be there very soon the way my game has gotten better. I will keep moving forward Goldfish :happy10:
Like Ramcharger said " Just Do It " :cheers: thank you 8)

Way to go my Arkansas family!

I'm very, very proud.
Thank you brother Tony :happy10: I could not wait for my brothers camera to charge up so I could take a picture :happy10:
It sure feels good to show my son's, wife and friends that I can still be strong in the ring 8), I remember when I came up with the idea that a 20 oz stick and walking around a table was something I could do and would be good for me :happy10:

Great to hear, nothing better then first place.
Thank you :cheers: I have to agree it sure feels good to be good again at something :happy10: Thank you bro :-D First does feel good 8)

Mike, I couldn't be more proud of you! Before you know it, you'll be signing autographs at the World Open.

Now get in that Valiant and come up here for a few games on a 9 foot table. You need to be brought down a couple of pegs. :-D :-D :-D Hahahaha

Love ya!!! Keep it up my friend!

Mike, I couldn't be more proud of you! Before you know it, you'll be signing autographs at the World Open.

Now get in that Valiant and come up here for a few games on a 9 foot table. You need to be brought down a couple of pegs. :-D :-D :-D Hahahaha

Love ya!!! Keep it up my friend!
There is nothing I would love better Leanna :-D, Vegas here I come :toothy10: Thank you hun :happy10:

You stud.
haahahehe you know it :-D

Your the man Memike,the only pool I am good at is pocket pool.
you sure come up with some dandies Snake :toothy10:
Thank you :happy10: am I a good pool payer ? well almost and still learning :happy10:
I have been at this for almost a year and I have climbed the ladder to the same level as some of our 4 to 7 year player's 8), I may be on a wave in life that I hope I can ride all the way to Vegas and I can't see anything getting in my way as long as I stay committed to want to learn more :happy10:
I play every Tuesday night 9 ball league and every Wednesday night 8 ball.
I will stay the plan and hope for the best :happy10:

Is this the event you get to attend?

http://www.poolplayers.com/ntc.html

If so, you'll have a blast and meet players from all over the country.

I assume you've seen The Color of Money already? That movie is more accurate than most people think. If you're going for cash rather than recognition and tournament glory, "those kinds" of games always go on during a big formalized event (usually at another location or in a back room somewhere) but you pretty much have to lose / sacrifice your first match at the tournament to get in. The competition is stiff but the payouts can be worthwhile and finance your whole trip if you're confident in your game and willing to lay it all on the line.

Just don't go asking the Tournament Director where the money games are ... because of course they "don't exist." You might also get in trouble with the APA. They, and the WPBA that I also used to be a member of, are very concerned about public image and look down on hustling. The organizing bodies are more concerned about changing people's perspective to an "upscale" sport rather than what usually crosses your mind when thinking of pool halls, and hustling other players isn't their idea of professionalism.

I just know you're gonna do great Mike! I'm so happy for you I could burst. Maybe my shop can help sponsor your trip (7 months of fund raising time!) ... I'll see what I can do.

I have qualified in singles 8 ball and 9 ball team to go to Cape Girardeau. MO. in March then and only then I can move on to Vegas, It will be a new experience for me for sure.
I have to qualify in cape first.
Sounds like fun to me 8)

-
Back