Hamburg, Germany ... Car Show

-

340duster

Reaction score
I am in Germany on a work related trip and we had a day to go downtown Hamburg. Much to my surprise there was a car show going on! Mostly north american iron here. Talked to a few people (luckily some spoke english), very nice people, very expensive to get parts for the mopars here. Enjoy the pics

Attachments

• DSCF2627.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 196
  • DSCF2628.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 199
  • DSCF2629.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 185
  • DSCF2630.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 185
  • DSCF2631.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 190
  • DSCF2632.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 187
Thx for the post,

Interesting is it not, ... how 'gearheads' always find a way to
promote their love for Cars!

Doesn't seem to matter what 'economy' built their dream ride...

Thx added :D

That 70 Runner,pic 2:Quite tasty.Obviously, enjoying the vacation.

I bet that was a nice break on your trip! I like it. Someday I'll get over there...

Enjoying the trip so far, work will start tomorrow though. We will travel tomorrow to Rostock, the bonus is I get to drive on the autobahn! no speed limit. The car we have is rated to 210 km/hr as indicated on the dash sticker. Not sure if all german cars have this or just the rental cars. Wanted a mercedes rental but had to settle for a volvo.
The architecure on the old buildings is amazing here.

Welcome to my home town - I hope you enjoyed Hamburg!

The "Hamburg Street Mag" happens every year - this time unfortunately we had to reduce the space because of two reasons...

First there was a sport meeting just beside us....

Second your grandfathers forgot some things in northern part of the area - we are still searching for bombs thrown in 1942 by allied bombers, so the local bomb squad had to close it for public access...

Yes, highway is a big fun - especially with a fast car...

Check the tires for the speed index - maybe the sticker is for limited speed because these are winter-tires,,,

If these are summer tires you can forget about the speed-sticker...

Take a look at the tires -at the side you'll find the size formated as

205/65 ZR 17 88 T

The last letter "t" is the speed index....

T = 190 km/h
U = 200 km/h
H = 210 km/h
V = 240 km/h
W= 270 km/h
Y = 300 km/h

You can speed up to the limit of the tires - there is no speed limit for rental cars....

Cool, growing up in Germany (military) always found it interesting to see euro tags on American cars over there.

-
Back