Happy B-Day Fastback340!!!

-

GTXperience

Orig Stealth Mod
Reaction score
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday You Ollllllllddddd Faaaarrrrtttt!
Happy Birthday to you!

Have a great birthday John!!! Enjoy every minute of it!

Thanks guys, but the sad fact is I spent my Birthday at the Doctors office with a nasty respiratory infection. Antibiotics and Codine laced cough syrup are the drugs of choice at the moment. I'm home today too trying to knock it out of my system.

But the up-side is I spoke with my new (near) future employer. Looks like John is making a switch from Nissan to Infiniti within the next month. I've been discussing this for over a month now with the service manager at the Infiniti store ( I worked with Infiniti for 10 years before I went slumming at Nissan...) and it's a go. The downside is I have to drive all of 10 minutes to work instead of walking 4 blocks, but there is a SUBSTANCIAL pay raise and I'll be working with, and for...HUMAN BEINGS! Once I'm outta the rat hole I'm in now I'll post some pictures that OSHA would love to see.

Yup, Happy Birthday to ME!

Thanks guys! 8)

Hap,Hap,Happy Birthday to John
youve ben allot of fun.
I hope you have a good one.
Happy bithday to John!!
And enjoy yoouurrrr neeew Jooooob:rock:

Hope you shake this crud and knock it out of you system soon :boxing:

Happy B-Day John! Sorry to hear you spent it in bed but congratz on the new job.

Happy Birthday John! :eek:ccasion:

Don't let them make fun of you for being old... do like I do:
:cheers: I say I am 21... with 21years experience!!

happy b'day john! what are you 60, 70?

i'll send you a collapsible walker with some tennis balls on it................

Yeah John, I noticed from reading your latest posts that you're a little "blue" lol.

Happy Bday, just dont burn down the house with all those candles :)

Grant

Thanks again to everyone wishing me a Happy Birthday. Yeah, I turned 50. As long as those Birthday's keep coming everything is fine by me.... 8)

Thanks again to everyone wishing me a Happy Birthday. Yeah, I turned 50. As long as those Birthday's keep coming everything is fine by me.... 8)

Well said:cheers:

hay John -- These are your Senior Moments happening :bball::sign5:

Keep :rock:

Two of my favorite bumper stickers come to mind while were on this topic:

I may grow old, but I'll never grow UP.

It's never too late for a Happy Childhood.

Have a drink on me John!!!

...speaking of bumper stickers, here's another one for ya....."Age and Treachery WILL Overcome Youth and Enthusiasm!!!"

Happy 50th Birthday! Hope your feeling better soon. Have a few beers when the cold lets up on you. I always tell my friends and kids that I am going to be a drug addict when I grow up and retire:) I've never really persued recreational drugs other than beer and whiskey on occassion, I listen to all the horror stories my friends have had with drug addiction and sometimes I feel left out:) Even though most of my friends swear I smoke pot or something since I am such a cool guy:) Happy Birthday!!

-
Back