Happy Birthday Bigdummy!

-

j-miller

Demonized by Dodge
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this was posted yet but want want to wish you a Happy Birthday Bigdummy! Stay safe in your travels!

Happy Birthday Bigdummy, how is the road treating you today ?

Happy Birthday you Big Dummy.... LOL!

[ame]http://youtu.be/lMTrthePKU0[/ame]

Thanks everyone for my birthday again I get corn holed .A bolt got in between my block and ecm and put a hole in it rain filled it up and shorted it out.Tow and everything 3200 4 days Gobi spent 4291 on drive tires.looks like my valiant is going to be slow for a long time.I made a call to an United agent to lease on so I can make more doe.I will be hauling special care stuff and exercise equipment to gyms.I just have to make a move

Well that sucks.
Have a far out Happy Birthday anyway, Tony.
Sometimes you're the dog, sometimes you're the fire hydrant.
We all are behind you here.......
Tom.

Thanks everyone for my birthday again I get corn holed .A bolt got in between my block and ecm and put a hole in it rain filled it up and shorted it out.Tow and everything 3200 4 days Gobi spent 4291 on drive tires.looks like my valiant is going to be slow for a long time.I made a call to an United agent to lease on so I can make more doe.I will be hauling special care stuff and exercise equipment to gyms.I just have to make a move

Frack.... H.B.D, Good luck, on the new contract proposal. Homie, needs mo' horsepower.

:eek:ccasion: Happy belated Birthday Tony!! Chin up & keep on truckin'

-
Back