Happy Birthday Grandma!!

-

MMissile

Reaction score
I want to wish my Grandma a Happy Heavenly Birthday!! She would have been 27 today. She loved being a leap-year baby. We all miss her so much, especially my wife and I.
She was very influential thru-out my life, and I don't ever remember her ever being wrong about anything, or anyone. She only had an 8th grade education, and understood the world and people better than anybody else I've ever known.
She used to always tell me what would happen to America...and she was spot-on. She started telling me all this stuff, when I was in my early teens.

We miss you , Grandma. Happy Birthday.

My grandparents on mom's side, were always Chrysler people. My grandfather was a hot-rod, and had a new 300 most every year. That included a couple "Letter Cars". In 70, he couldn't resist the Challenger, and moved to Dodge products. I wish I could find more pics, but they never had a car more than 2 years. Grandma got to drive some cool stuff. After grandpa passed, she bought "her" car. A new 85 Turbo-Z. That was her last car.

Grandma with 300 Burgess.jpg

Grandma with 70 RT-SE Utica.jpg

Grandma with 72 Chrager SE Utica.jpg

000_0444.JPG

"Leap Year Baby".........
Now I feel stupid, I was wondering how the OP and his wife remembered his grandmother if she was just turning 27. lol
HBD Grandma

Happy Birthday Grandma! My Grandma was a Mopar gal herself, and the reason I want a late 70's LeBaron Coupe.

-
Back